Looking for Feedback on my GFX

Hello,

I’m looking for some feedback on my new gfx made using PS and blender (Only started using blender a few weeks ago). It would be helpful if you could tell me what you like/dislike about it and how I can improve.

Made 2 versions as I wasn’t sure what looked best.
(Tree’s and rocks weren’t made by me)

17 Likes

Looks so amazing! It looks like its real. Great job!

5 Likes

Thank you, do you have any suggestion on how i could improve?

2 Likes

This is nice! Since there is a fallen pillar, you might wan to add a small fallen tree.

3 Likes

Na sorry, I’m just a warship developer not GFX Artist, great job and keep up the work. Do you use Adobe Photoshop?

2 Likes

I think the picture of the top looks better, they both look amazing.

3 Likes

I used blender for the main render and Photoshop to add some brightness and contrast.

1 Like

Oh thats nice, I always wanted to learn how to use blender. Looks amazing, do you make it for others or just you?

2 Likes

I mainly create my own ideas but i have made artwork for people before. I’m planning on making a commission sheet soon.

3 Likes

Looks great, I love the environment around the render it just makes the GFX looks so much better. This is very well put together, I don’t see anything that needs to improve really, it’s fine the way it is. But you could maybe find a better spot to place the “Chosen” text. I also can’t decide on which one looks better, you should use both of them.

2 Likes

Do you have a plan on pricing?

Cheers for the feedback, I agree that the text looks kinda out of place i wasn’t really sure where i should put it.

1 Like

It looks really good. I prefer the first one

1 Like

I’ve come up with a few prices but not 100% sure atm. For example a basic profile pic or icon could be around 250-500 and for a thumbnail I was thinking of around 750-1.5k

1 Like

Sounds fair for the price of this amazing work.

They look really good! I would vote for the first one since the second one looks a bit too bright imo

2 Likes

Yeah i didn’t want to make them super expensive to start with, i may increase prices depending on demand.

Thats how I do it, my standard warship is about 700 to 2.5k. Depends what class and weapons system they want and how much detail.

1 Like

Cheers, I’ll probably use the first one as the final version as most people seem to prefer it.

1 Like

It looks really cool, but the tree looks like it was added directly to the picture. It stands out too much for both.

2 Likes