(LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK) Simulator

Thanks man! This really means a lot to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, all preview shops look the same to be honest. It doesnā€™t directly mean that they stole or copied it from another YouTube video.

Adding on: these sort of shops can be hard for beginner programmers as well. Even if it was free modeled, I donā€™t see an issue here. As long as it doesnā€™t have a backdoor that ruins the game, thereā€™s really no problem.

Yeah! I was going to change the snowflake and the present as i was just using those for right now until i made mine.

I think its a pretty big problem cause that guy claims he is a scripter when legit all he did was use free models.

2 Likes

I mean you can have your own opinion, i did not script the game my scripter friend did. I have seen that video before but i did not use any free models from that.

Do we have any proof that the shop is the same? It would be completely different if he claimed it as his own if he really did use a free model.

If you really have an issue with my scripter friend using what you call a ā€œFree modelā€ Which its not, you can take it into my DMā€™s and not flood this chat.

I already showed the video. Plus

Pop up effect right here. What else u need :confused: I just wanted you to be aware. Itā€™s TOTALLY FINE. this is just from devoloper POV. I used to do these too but next game make sure yo change it up :smiley:

2 Likes

Even if he did use a free model and is not telling me (He is not using a free model) But even if he is he is Not claiming it as his so whatā€™s the issue here?

ALL I WANT HERE IS FEEDBACK NOT TRYING TO POINT OUT IF MY SCRIPTER USED FREE MODELS OR NOT.

Thanks,
xXSnowman_22Xx

Youā€™re asking us for feedback on your simulator, but weā€™re questioning if it really is your simulator. If you make a game with assets that you didnā€™t create, then it isnā€™t really your game, is it?

2 Likes

Exactly. This is basicly cherry simulator but changed icons and leaderstats.

2 Likes

Indeed im asking us for feedback on my simulator,

1 - It is my stuff, i have built it all
2 - My scripter scripted it all (Or he could of used a free model) which i donā€™t think so But it is a possibility

How is the building cherry simulator?

The building is fine, they are talking about the scripts.

2 Likes

I know, they are going to think what they want to think and that is totally fine.

If you donā€™t know for sure that a programmer is using open-sourced assets and is marketing it as his own, then you need to stop working with them.

1 Like

So, if you think that my scripter is using free models.

• Is the global leaderboard a free model?
  • Is the pets a free model?
  • IS the king of the hill a free model?
  • Is the sell place a free model?
  • The presents on the ground
  1. Iā€™m not saying youā€™re using free models. Iā€™m saying the people here that youā€™re asking feedback from has the right to question your gameā€™s validity.
  2. Iā€™m also saying that if your developer friend is using free models and youā€™re not aware of it, you should be aware of it. Marketing a game as your own game with so many open-sourced assets would lead to issues and Iā€™m telling you that you should be aware of it, am I not?
2 Likes

You are allowed to give back feedback that is what you are supposed to do, what you are not supposed to do is flood the forum and keep repeating you self saying he is using free models.

• He has scripted the game and that is what i asked him to do.