(LOOKING FOR FEEDBACK) Simulator

Joined it. Its pretty good! I like the building in it. Although the maps just a little small, but of course every simulator game needs work when it first comes out. I rate it an 8/10

1 Like

I am not flooding, I am creating an open discussion that you need to hear about for feedback for your game.

As for the game itself, I find it under-average. What other things does the game offer other than me clicking? Is there a way to level up other than to buy more stuff for more clicking? etc.

2 Likes

Yeah, thanks for joining. And thanks for the feedback!

Oh your welcome! In excited to see what updates you’ll do on the game in the future!

1 Like

I don’t know maybe explore a little more there are

• Pets
  • Islands (Coming soon)
  • King of the hill
  • Ranks

There’s no need to be so passive aggressive about this. Questioning whether your game has free models is a valid thing to ask. Also, as they said, you should in fact be aware of whether they have free models or not. You can’t just say

As for the game, I also agree with @snowstormsindecember to an extent.

This would suggest that the person really didn’t find the game enjoyable enough to even look around. That in and of itself is feedback. What does this offer that other existing simulator games don’t have? Read this if you want my perspective.

3 Likes

This is a really good point, to the view of the simulator.

• I will start to add some things that other simulators do not have.

Thanks for the idea man!

Basicaly your opinion is totally wrong
First of all, tutorials are made to help people do some scripts they can’t make on their own
Also, its not cherry simulator changed icons, it has own map, songs, and other things
Sorry, it sounds mean from you to him
I would suggest you not to point out things he did with free things
I made whole game with free models to teach my friend with roblox studio.
And NO ONE ever was mad at me for using them.
Why do you need to “Expose” others?

1 Like

Lower the range in the shop that triggers the GUI to pop up (ideally right infront of the door, not the entire mat), and change the color of the numbers in the “presents” and “snowflakes” leaderboard accordingly (gold, silver, bronze, not gold, silver, gold). You have a board displaying the ranks, yet the ranks don’t correspond to the actual ranks above your head (there is no Beginner rank on the board, etc). Along with that, I’d change the text color for those ranks (Noob, Starter, Amateur, Expert, Pro which would change to Beginner, etc, etc, etc, etc, if you listen to my advice) to the same text colors used in the SurfaceGUI above your head (purple for Beginner, etc). Add an animation to the snowflake in your hand, possibly make it rotate like a spinner, or put your own twist on it. In games where you have to click to level up, there are much bigger rewards than changing your snowflake color (e.g clicking for hats and items in Case Clicker, etc). Maybe change the entire texture of the snowflake when you level up (not just from rust to plastic, I’m talking about adding depth and changing the quality of the entire item)? The game is naturally going to get boring, especially in the clicking nature that it is, only meaning you have to work 10x harder to control what you can (bigger incentives, better looking map, stuff to do when people are manually clicking or autoclicking a stationary snowflake, you get the point). Hope this helps!

But that guy is claiming his is a “scripter”. You can’t be calling yourself a scripter and then be using free assets. The same with building. Building isn’t free models I believe. And this was just to be aware he isn’t a real scripter.

1 Like

He said his “friend” scripted it. I know its not okay to claim other peoples work.
I agree.
But building with some free models is still building :slight_smile:

1 Like

I talked to him, and he said he used some free models. In which you guys pointed out thanks for doing that. We have talked it over and I’m going to re-arrange a few things. He is no-longer my scripter and im going to tweak a few things for the time being.

1 Like

While ‘Simulator’ is quite repetitive nowadays with boring gameplay and similar concepts, if you’re making a game related to the genre Come up with a unique design including proper gameplay. Also, the game isn’t quite finished so there isn’t much to provide feedback on the UI designs details seem fine the map is quite small.

I would suggest changing up the game mechanics and items just so it isn’t like every other sim out there. You could provide a simple guide/tutorial for new players Introducing them to the game elements and gameplay to understand what to do. Since the game is no where add many mechanics to make it enjoyable.

Provide your game with many unique premise; clicking to gather snowflakes is quite boring add some effects to have a snowy atmosphere. There are many ways to have a difference within your game so it doesn’t have a repetitive element as others. After all, there are many sim games out there.

1 Like