Looking for fellow inexperienced devs (CLOSED)

Closed, thanks for interest

17 Likes

Hello, So basically your saying your gonna hire a team for free and it is just for fun??
If so I might be interested

note: I do NOT have discord due to bad experience.

best wishes.
fanc

Exactly! But having discord is pretty important for me, so we can have more and easier contact. I dont know what you mean with bad experience but for me it just works fine.
-Tjieko

2 Likes

Sent you a friend request on discord! Umpire#8048

I sent you a DM.
My name is xxjohneyxx11#7983

I sent you a friend request. My Discord is Brendan#0001. :slight_smile:

Even though* you asked for inexperienced developers, would you still consider having a Fullstack programmer (means I do both clientside and serverside code aka. Frontend and Backend).

I could try answer questions if people ask for them

discord: 0x6e7367#6322 [id: 360078081224081409]

2 Likes

Sure! Everyone can join in! Id love to have you on the team

I started 3D modeling on blender about 6 months ago but I don’t have any good examples of this to add to my portfolio and so I figured this might be a chance to both hone my skills in an actual development setting and to create some new models with which I can update my portfolio. I sent you a friend request on discord.

BCJ#5857

I’m interested, my tag is sillytrew#5508.

I’m new at scripting! Let’s have some fun together in a project. adminbuster312587#7004

EDIT: I don’t need much percentage

Can I join, even though you asked for builders and UI designer (I’m a scripter) my Discord is cos2005#8493 and I sent you a friend request.

I’m experienced enough in UI/UX design and scripting (3 years+) but I’m interested to join!
Discord: CodesOtaku#8327

I can make buildings and I could probably learn how to make a UI if you need me

Here’s my portfolio: [FULLY BOOKED] Uniform Designer

whats your discord ManateeDerp, i’d like to speak to you there

My discord is Furret#4638, and you can just call me Alex

Helloo! I’m actually a beginner scripter and I would love to join your team! I also do some GFXs :smile: My discord is: imalyssaaaa#1434

Do you have discord? Thats a bit easier for communication.

i’m interested my discord is
Kixx#7362

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.