Looking for game testers in early development (not needed anymore)

Hello! i am looking for a few people that would become part of my testing team that could help me with a game i am making. This game is not released yet.
The objective is to escape the building while you are being chased by a monster, and so escape before the monster can get you.
This game has a whole back story to it, and so is based on this story.

I’m interested in finding optimization & game breaking bugs and suggestions to already implemented features. I am releasing a game and looking for people who can test out the game. I want to know if there are any bugs or things i should add into the game to make it more entertaining for the player.
Once the game has enaugh funding i am going to pay testers that have contributed.

Group link
If you’d like to become a tester please send me a message on discord on Tirnadi#8035, or just ping me on the discord server.
Demortus logo

If there is something I should add or any bugs that should be removed please tell me!!

4 Likes

I can try to be a game tester for your game since I’m very good at looking stuff and rating them :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sure! but first you need to join the group, and then the discord, the discord is linked with the group on the social links.
Group Link

2 Likes

Tysm, I will contact you when Im free and good to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very well. Looking up having a testing team!

1 Like

Little note, i have enough testers for now, otherwise the majority of my community is a QA Tester, and i also just want members that want to wait to play the game.
But i am still open for donators! :slight_smile:

2 Likes