Looking For Investors! [Builder, UI designer, Map designer, Modeler, Animator]

About Me

Hello! I’m roblox scripter/developer. I have been developing games solo for over 3 years. At the moment i’m working on first person competitive shooter game.

About The Game

Strife Lite has been in development for almost 2 years now (it’s taking so long to finish it because i’m rewriting all the code over and over again until im satisfied with what i have now). The game is still not finished there is tons of bugs and issues that i’m fixing and the game only has the viewmodel logic which means the game doesn’t have any match-making, maps, the ui is very basic and the weapon models are from toolbox or downloaded from google, the animations are very bad because they are made by me. That’s why i’ve been looking for a developer team and writing this post right now. The game is very inspired by other competitive shooters like Arsenal, Valorant, CS:GO, Apex Legends.

About The Job

As i said the ui designs are very bad, there is no maps, and the animations are very bad, and the models too.
I need ui designer, map designer, builder, animator, and modeler.

• UI designer
    The ui design for the game is kind of sci-fi. I want it to be almost like Valorant’s design.
  • Map Designer
    The map design for the game will be mid-poly style for 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4/5v5/deathmatch matches.
  • Modeler
    The models for the game will be mid-poly too. You will be making weapon, furniture, clothing models. Since the character for the game is default r15 the clothing must not be too hard to make and the viewmodel is r6 hands.
  • Builder
    You will build the things like : maps, main menu, and other things like that
  • Animator
    You will animate the character, viewmodel, and other things like that. The animations don’t have to be too complicated.

Requirements

• Must have at least 1.5 years of experience
  • Must have discord to communicate with other developers
  • Must be 12+ years old
  • Must be activate daily

Payment
You will be paid 16% of the game revenue. We will talk more about that in private.

After you apply make sure that you send your previous works too!
I will showcase you the game after your application

Current Developers

• Builder : 0/1
  • UI designer : 0/1
  • Map designer : 0/1
  • Modeler : 0/1
  • Animator : 0/1
1 Like