[Closed] Looking for long-term scripter [$120 + 20%]

Hello! I would like to work with you.
Please add me on discord ProgrammerDog#6388

Hi I am interested I can do everything there Also my discord is Josh_Dev#0300

The position is still available.

I haven’t found anyone, message me if interested.

1 Like

Hi I think I can do this but I have a question related to the payment are you gonna pay 120$ per month or like for the entire game.

Hi, I’m interesed, dm me on discord: DoryShelby0 #3174

My portfolio: (OPEN) DoryShelby- Clothing Designer, Scripter, And terrain

1 Like

Interested in this, please add me: NinjaX#0001, and heres my portfolio: WaterJamesPlough | Experienced Programmer Portfolio

The position is still up for grabs.

Discord Dev_Kittenz#2620 if interested.
PSA: I’m in school right now, it might take me few hours to respond cause I’m on my phone so I can’t open Roblox Studio. I can chat on Discord if I’m on a break.

Hi, I’m interested.
Portfolio: [Closed / Outdated] Iggy's Portfolio (Scripter / GUI Designer)
Discord: IggyDev#5265

Greetings,
I fit for all your requirements. Here is my portfolio. Hope to hear from you soon.

Cakeyy#2977

Hello!, My name is Eric, worked with many big names and huge projects, add me for past work since my portfolio’s website is down, Eric_Homemade#0001

Is this still open? My discord is HendricoMaximus#3696, and my portfolio is here https://hendricmax.wixsite.com/uiscriptinggraphics.

im available for gui and scripting. Hit me up:
Crazy_Clicker#0733

Hello. I’m pretty interested about your project. I have about 4 years of experience with programming, which is not that much as someone compared with 10+ of experience but, I might say that I’m definitely not a beginner nor an intermediate programmer. I’m somewhere in the middle between Advanced and intermediate skill levels. But still, I will put as much time and skill as possible so I could complete whatever you ask me too. Bloxynet#4289

I am interested in this position, could we chat on discord? MrFaYaMaMa15#7269

Hello, i’m really interested and i have a lot of experience with simulator games i made a ton of systems for simulators you can add me on discord: Polaris#8465

qweekertom#2367

A scripter has been found, thanks to everyone who applied!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.