Looking for opinions on boss fight track!

Currently working on a boss fight track and I would love to hear other’s opinions about it that isn’t my own or from my circle. Thinking on making music professionally; What do you think?

4 Likes

Maybe for background noise to the boss fight playing out it would work really well but as a standalone piece it just doesn’t hold up too well. It seems to repeat the same ideas over and over again; the drums and bass seem to be doing the same thing throughout the whole piece as well.
Skipping through the piece it’s easy to tell which section is which, A or B. A plus to that is that the sections are very clear and can be distinctly heard in one soundbite. A negative to this is that there isn’t much contrast or anything new being added or changed to it.
The use for background music to a boss fight would be perfect so you have successfully made something that meets that! However, there is always room for more contrast, different themes, ideas, melodies, drum beats, etc. Good luck with whatever you may compose next!

1 Like

Absouletly, it was my intention for this piece to be background music. I appreciate your criticism; It will most definitely be put to good use!

1 Like

Dude - I love it.

It has that action feeling, and everything, I would say it is basically perfect. I mean I am not a music designer, so I wouldn’t know exactly everything to look for, but as a player in this roblox game, I would be amazed.

I have one question tho lol, are you for hire? If so, add me on discord and I would love to start talking.

1 Like

Absolute banger! I know nothing about music composing but this is absolute fire!

1 Like