Looking for professional modeler to build the map for our game [200K budget][Open]

About The Job

Hey, I’m looking for some professional Developers to make a game that is similar to the game Criminallity u need to be really experienced because the game needs to be really detailed and u need to provide ur portfolio to show me some of ur work (please only apply for this job if u are able to fully model a map or make a really good quality map with not a lot of lag.

the Modelers should be able to Model guns, all different types of builds, and a few other things.
the scripters should be able to script all the guns, starter Uis, animations, cash system, a building that u can rob.
the Animator should be able to animate guns, different melee weapons, and NPC animations

The Team

@usermane - Map main Modeler (we are in need of someone that can model the map we don’t want the map to be built with parts because it will cause a lot of lag

sochineez123 - Gun modeler
later - Scripter
Akridik - Animator

Example of our game's build style

we are wanting the game to be finished in around a few months and need the devs to try to work on the game every day

Payment

We have a budget of around 200k each dev will be paid out of that 200k depending on how much work the dev has done and how good their work is

Contact Us

you can contact on discord at Flamezy#0402
please don’t contact me if u think ur not able to do this job

Thanks for reading and have a good day! :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.