Looking for Programmer (Time Travel Adventures) | $15/hour + Revenue Share

About Us
Hi there, we are Splitting Point Studios!

We are a hard working team dedicated to pushing the physical limits of the Roblox platform through interesting and engaging games.

Currently, we are looking for a resourceful, self-motivated individual with reasonable to advanced experience in the Roblox engine to join our team working on the game Time Travel Adventures. This is an adventure game set around teleporting back in time, and completing various tasks, mob battles, obby’s, puzzles and more.

Our team’s culture is friendly and playful, but you will be expected to perform to our team’s extremely strong work ethic of speed and reliability. We believe working with us is a unique and interesting opportunity to be a part of a Roblox Studio creating games that aren’t “Cookie Cutter” simulators or social games. Our studio creates the right set of circumstances allowing for you to pitch unique and creative solutions/or ideas to problems.

An example of our teams speed, Time Travel Adventures was created in around a week and a half - if you don’t think you are self-motivated or hardworking individual please do not apply.

Experience
Experience in the following areas is a huge bonus

• Created a full Roblox game previously
  • Strong examples of work
  • Working with Mobs/Bosses
  • 1 Year+ of LUA Experience
  • Strong examples of work ethic, with recommendations

The Team
@jandel- Lead Scripter
@ZombieHours- Builder

You can see our progress so far here: Time Travel Adventures - Roblox

And our previous games: Floppy Fighters - Roblox

Payment
We are paying $15/hour + Revenue Share (Subject to negioation)

• We are looking for someone to work about 20 hours per week.

Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or ideally via my Discord at Jandel#3956. Please provide me with examples of your previous work, messages without examples will not be considered for this job.

We look forward to your applications :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello I am interested to apply to this job.I sent a friend request on discord.

I seem interested is it Real Money or Robux? I will friend you on discord.

Real money. 15 dollars per hour (They need roughly 20 hours a week, which is 300 dollars in less than a day if you complete your twenty hours) plus revenue share from the games profit.

How long will you be accepting applications for?

Until we have found a candidate :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are the main things to be done, like, do you need guns as main part, or cars? I’m not that good in them, but for the rest it looks an interesting offer. I’ll wait for your reply to see whether or not I will apply. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.