Looking for Roblox game ideas, really in need of help (Simulator and story ideas are preferred)

Hey there! My name is Phoenix (not real name obviously :laughing:) I am a new developer and for the past 3 months, I’ve been trying to think a front-page worthy game, I’ve tried everything and still can’t think of ideas, maybe posting this will get someone to give me a good game idea since I’m a new developer, I want to start off with a simulator or a story game, so please, if you have any simulator or story game ideas, and you don’t mind sharing, please let me know here or via Discord - BluePhoenixGT#0540 any ideas are much appreciated, thanks! :smile:

4 Likes

Hmmm… A story game? What about a story+Simulator game? Where maybe you are a knight, and the story is, you have to defeat these evil guys, monsters etc…, but, you also have to level up and train whilst you defeat them!

4 Likes

That’s a pretty great idea! I will be writing that down, thanks!

2 Likes

No problem! And, maybe the game name could maybe be called: “A Knight’s Story”? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks! I’ll be sure to give credit if I ever make this kind of game!

Alrighty! I hope it comes out well!

1 Like

I thought of another idea!
Astronaut Adventures: (that was just the name i thought of)

• Explore Different Planets!
  • Get higher technology to travel to more planets!
  • Return data to America to increase speed in production! (or whatever state if you make ppl choose a state)
  • Become the best Astronaut in the team!
    (idrk, hope you like the idea!)
2 Likes

:wink: Maybe you could add this to your list:
(Story type game)

Island:
In the lobby, you take off on an airplane that’s scheduled to go to New York, (Just an example, it could be anywhere) but crashes onto an island. The island ends up being haunted and you need to survive until people come and rescue you!

Hope you liked this idea! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s an honestly pretty good idea :wink:

1 Like

I think I like my Knight idea more. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks! Will sure add this to my list!

1 Like

Woo! Cheers to helping people out!

1 Like

This is an amazing idea!! I might actually try this idea! I’ll be sure to give credits 'cause I’m 85% sure I will be developing this kind of game! Thank you so much!! :smile:

2 Likes

Have something unique in the actual game.

something that doesn’t make it like the rest of other games and you’re done. :+1:

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks!

30charssssssssssssssssss

I heard Piggy inspired games are getting popular, they are horror games mixed with story games.

1 Like

Yes I was thinking of something like that, thanks!

1 Like