Looking For Scripters/Builders (mostly scripters)

About Us

Hi there! We are Activation Studios Inc., a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters and builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Mercenary! The game will be based off of the games Bad Business and Phantom Forces.

Our Team
@HabibiBean - 3D Model Design/GFX Designer
@iZynix - UI Helper
@ve_rsed - Main UI Design
@ScytheSlayin - Main Builder
@Clawooze - Main Scripter

The Game

You can see our game (baseplate as of now) here: https://www.roblox.com/games/3948696502/PROJECT-DONT-BUY
Join the group to stay updated on the game. If you want to help out with scripting add me on my discord
0x0#4985

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 4-5 hours. Trees, Buildings, Scripted Guns, all the stuff fps games should/would have. As for scripters i need you all to script the ui and script shopping and other things like that. if you want to learn more then please contact me on discord, 0x0#4985

Payment

We are paying/advertising through our investors funds we will accept no lower or no higher than 20k-300k. investors can Contact me here 0x0#4985 We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created. All developers are guaranteed to be paid 1k robux or higher once the game has been through advertising and is in beta.

Thanks for reading! :sunny:
ve_rsed

7 Likes

Im sorry, am I playing a wrong game? I am getting an empty baseplate, Also, who is we? Are you working by yourself on a game that has literally no progress?

3 Likes

Yeah, the game is private. We have no idea what style or theme your game has, therefore we cannot build anything. I’m sure you will tell us on discord but it would be nice to know what 30 assets you want. The job is environmental design so I’m assuming vegetation? I do not know what you would like though as I previously had said.

You may also want to put info out for what the scripting job has to be as well. You may also need to say what type of game you want to make so investors are positive in investing in your game.

1 Like

When investing, usually people want to see some progress before investing into a project because of the risks that must be considered. Showing a baseplate isn’t going to go anywhere.
About investing, what do you mean guaranteed payment? Investors set aside money usually for advertisements or small jobs.
The problem here is that you’re entirely dependent on the investor in order to start this project and gives a bit more pressure to people who would consider putting down their money for this.
Not to mention, that “we” is just you being a UI designer…
Thank you.
Regards,
Freeze

1 Like

Hey there!

I am currently interested if u are searching for more scripters? I have 2+ years expierience with scripting and maybe i can help you guys out?

1 Like

The game was literally just made. i am recruiting builders and scripter to START to help making the game so of course its a baseplate.

1 Like

As far as investing goes, when an investor ‘invests’ into the game it will go towards ads which will bring more people to our game. once that has happened we can pay the investor in % or a specific amount of robux it would require.

All of the information is provided in the game link. Its an FPS game and it will most likely be something like phantom forces.

I think it would be beneficial to hire developers before investors. From my experience, nobody invests until the game is totally done.

4 Likes

Add me on discord so that i can add you to the development group. you can also click the game and go to the group so you can get a role. But the game was literally just made. i am recruiting builders and scripter to START to help making the game so of course its a baseplate.

Thank you for the Tip. I will take it into consideration.

1 Like

Investors most of the times invest after the game is done to analyze how well it’s going to perform, and no one is going to invest now when there’s nothing to invest in currently. Just a tip. Good luck.

2 Likes

If I’m not mistaken, you are a solo developer with zero work done towards this supposed project, you are expecting two other people to “join” the project and do a ton of work for you, and an investor to pay for them? What does any of these people get from working with you? You have nothing to bargain with right now.

Your “payment section” is about investors paying you :eyes:
You never specified what you would pay the devs or the investors for that matter.
You should update the post with more details about what you want and what you’re offering the other people.

when the game blows up i will pay them more thats what they get

I would recommend getting investors on board first, since developers would usually like to know how much they are going to be paid for their work. Then, you could start asking if any developers are interested. Asking for investors and developers might confuse others.

ok i will change the title when the game is done. but the game is still in baseplate mode right now because i need devs.

What is your discord? I am interested

0x0#4985 thats my discord name

I’ve added you and look forward to the team!

1 Like