[$$$] Looking for scripters

Moving Entertainment

https://www.roblox.com/groups/4920102/Moving-Entertainment#!/about
Hello Moving Entertainment is a group studio that plans to launch soon. We plan to have fun and immersive games that players will enjoy. More info below thanks from John.

What you’ll be doing

Ok hello there! so we’re working on a simple Camping like game. We have everything done except for scripting. So there for we’re looking for coders. Everything you need to know is below…

The Moving Entertainment Team
@Strongjohnfgamer [Builder and team leader]
@Zhillandru [Artist]
@username [Coder]

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment Method

Due to the fact I’m not working with allot of Robux or Funds I plan to give a percent or a USD amount. I can’t go crazy with USD due to the fact I just bough a car a few days ago. If you have any ideas on how you would like to be payed other than percent and or USD let me know. If you would like to see what we’ve done with the game so far you can.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/strongjohnf You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks taking your time to read this! :slight_smile:

You really haven’t given any significant information about payment. You might want to give an estimate.

2 Likes

I’m not really sure I’ve tried to ask some of my scripting friends on how much they would pay someone to do something like a Camping game maybe like 50 USD?

50 USD is quite small for programming a whole game. Could you specify more about the game itself so we can determine a price bettter?

2 Likes

Sure thing, so I need different things of dialog that pops up on your screen and above the NPC’s head. I also need him to move and I also need a click for gun and NPC’s that attack only players but I can do that I just need a script the summons him in a long with other enemy NPC’s that will be summoned after a certain amount of time if you don’t kill the main target NPC finally a badge rewarding system if you do something (4). Also I can give you a percent if that helps.

1 Like

Sounds like an interesting game and this is one of the few I’d be willing to take a percentage on. However, this looks like a multi-day project. It shouldn’t take more than a week for experienced programmers but it looks like it will be higher than 50 USD. I’ll take further questions into private messages.

1 Like

Do you mean encounters instead of assets?

I’d be happy to help but $50 is way too low.

Side statement: You should give more information, if we have to make a GUI, interactions with parts, things like that.

1 Like

If you get in touch with him personally, he’ll provide more details regarding the game. That’s what I’ve done at least.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.