Looking For Someone Good With Money And Math

About Us
We just started out, and we need someone good at math, well sort of.

About The Job
We need someone to help get us some accurate numbers on how much I should spend on ads, how much I should spend on development help, etc. This is more of a discussion thing, but I’m only a new member. They need to be able to answer me when I need answers.

Payment
Payment
No payment, its just advice I need anyway.

Contact Us
Contact us right here on Devforum

3 Likes

Erm, don’t think it is necessary to give payment when it is only 25 robux. Although, I have to address that this is not an easy job at all.

If you don’t have experience, you can barely call yourself compentent enough to answer these questions.

A word of advice; most games don’t need any money spent on adveritising if they’re good. If you’re making a simulator (or any other type of burn out games). I’d spend 5k-10k in the beginning to test the water. Amp it up another by putting 10-15k after the response is good and then distribute 30-50k over a long period of time to maintain a player count. Simulators usually have terrible retention for D7- M1+ and that is why I wouldn’t adveritise much after 1 or 2 months has elapsed since your peak (for the game)

4 Likes

Wow. I would give you 25 :robux_gold: for that explanation.

2 Likes

Advice like this isn’t anything worth to be locked behind payment. I rather see someone succeed than not.

2 Likes

I’m a bit insteresed, but can i help even if i’m at 8th grade?, since i’m not someone advanced at math, but i think i’m a bit good on that. Any payment is accepted

1 Like

Ok, I got someone who told me some stuff. I have $60. He said to spend 20 in the first ad launch and then spend the other 40 in other ad launches. I may get investors too. The game is an FPS and it is fairly good.

1 Like

60 Robux…? That is not going to do anything, you know? The best ads may get around 2.5% CTR (which is insane; not seen it. Almost an urban legend)

And with 60 robux you are going to get below 5k impressions.
To put it into perspective (ads with an average of .75% CTR) - you will get aprox. 40 players. But you are not even spending it all on one go…

This completely diminishes any players to even press play.

1 Like

I am going to get an investor.

2 Likes

Perhaps he means USD considering he didn’t put R$ ?

Dear OP,
I would suggest going to #help-and-feedback:game-design-support and getting advice there instead of hiring someone to do it for you.
Also, remember scripters should be paid the most + if you aren’t doing anything don’t allot much for yourself.
Regards,
Freeze

1 Like

I meant 60 USD, not 60 :robux_gold:. If I only had that much, I would not even consider creating a game.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.