[CLOSED]Looking for someone to script a zombie infection system. Will pay 200 - 300 dollars (paypal)

I am looking for someone to script me a system like the game “The Roblox Plague 2”

The script must include:

1. randomly chosen player to be infected
  2. The player infected turns green with zombie like animations.
  3. touching other players passes on the infection
  4. module script for the zombie turning.

Must be bug-free and playable.
200 - 300 usd, will increase if the quality is good
Will pay after completion via paypal

Contact me by DM on roblox devForum

2 Likes

You’ve missed out on critical details. Use this as a reference. How much is being payed? Where do we contact you?

The title has the payment amount.
(200-300 USD)

And I’d assume you contact him through the DevForum DM’s as he has not provided any other way to contact him.
(Slinky really should have a contact me section though).

Why would someone making an entire zombie game sell it to you and let you reap the profit from players rather than just doing that themselves? If you wish to make a game with someone else, it’s a more common and sensible approach to split the revenue with a partner, rather than hoping someone would sell all their work to you for a lump sum, which is potentially a mere fraction of the revenue.

2 Likes

He’s not asking you to script an entire game.

He’s just asking you to script an infection system.

@slinky22 I’ve dm’ed you.

If you include every system to make up a game, then it doesn’t functionally differ from a game. I’ve yet to see a ‘system’ that, by itself, could be considered playable.

@slinky22 Are you looking for a whole game or just a module script with the infection-related functions?

Bugs are unpredictable therefore unless the programmer hired is willing to look through their source and eliminate any bug than this aspect of the request isn’t possible. Contrary to popular belief a large proportion of programmers will not do extra work if it isn’t specified in the assignment’s description meaning if for f.e “Updating the source on a weekly, monthly basis if necessary” hadn’t been mutually agreed upon than it won’t be obligated of the programmer.

I wouldn’t recommend having another programmer take over the project neither without getting familiar with their skillset.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.