Looking For Town Builder

About Me

Hi there! Im looking for a building for my game.

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/groups/5241410/RBLX-Canadian-Armed-Forces#!/about

About The Job

We are looking for a builder to create a Old town set in 1940’s. It should be based off Port Hope, Ontario, Canada. Or based off Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The town should have military barracks and stations through out it as it is being controlled by the military in the game.

Example of our game's build style

Must Have City Features
  • Canadian Grenadier Guards outpost (Area surrounded by sandbags with ammo and next to a city hall)
  • Military Mess Hall (Military Cafeteria near Canadian Grenadier Guards outpost)
  • Military Outpost (image
  • Multiple townhouse buildings
  • Center of town with fountian image
  • Military checkpoints throughout the city
  • Multiple Stores
  • Roads
  • Sidewalks
  • Dock Southeast Of Town
  • Multiple town sections (North West Corner, North East Corner etc.)
  • Royal Canadian Mounted Police Building image
  • Large Military Parade Area.

Layout will not be provided and will be left up to the builders creativity.

Our game needs this done soon. Preferably by February.

Payment

We are paying 6k robux. This payment will change depending on quality and finish time. If you finish early with good quality you will recive and extra 2k. If its finished early and acceptable quality you will redive an additional 1k. If its good quality but finished on-time or late you will recive an additional 500-1k.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Altough, this seems interesting 6k is very low for a full city build and you’re asking for details & good quality, so i recommend upp-ing the price a bit! Like 10k - 20k or so…

3 Likes

While that is true the quality shouldn’t be realistic. I was thinking more mid and semi high poly. Thanks for the feedback and I increased the pay to at maximum 8k.

I Can Do It!
My Discord Is TheRealRedDino#6476

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.