Looking for Voxel terrain artist

About Us

Hi there! My partner and I are trying to build our own rendition of GTA, both for roleplay and casual play purposes. The team currently consists of…

@2cool2beawesome - Builder/modeler
@VellosFree - Scripter, project lead, UI design

Game Progress

Our map shape.

A completed house exterior and garage. Note the buildings will be the touch-teleport inside type.

https://gyazo.com/0aa2198ad82cc401f000b16855386f93

Beginning to the game’s UI.

About The Job

We are looking for someone to work on the voxel terrain of our game. Since neither of us specialize in it, you’d be filling a very important role.

Work hours are nothing to strenuous. You’d be expected to work a few hours a week, working alongside me as I lay down buildings and roads. The most would probably be four-five in total. Of course, the more time, the better, but that’s up to your discretion.

Payment

Payment is in Robux. Set payment is negotiable. However, no matter what, you will be receiving a portion of the games finals revenue. If you are interested, contact us so we can work something out.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum, my email (chris052159@gmail.com), or my Discord (Xmas CEO Chris (RL Interactive) #0284).
You can also contact the project lead at his Discord (FloppyGaming#8090).
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

I realize payment is rather vague as of right now. I don’t handle group finances. The person in the know is VellosFree. I’ll try to clarify percentages and solid payment later on when the information is made available to me.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.