Los Angeles Airways | Staff Guidelines
This is a staff guide for the ROBLOX group, Los Angeles Airways. Information listed here is subject to change with or without notice. Any questions? Message a member of the Executive Team through our communications server.
Written by the Executive Team at Los Angeles Airways.
- 1. Grammar is mandated at all Los Angeles Airways facilities.
- 2. Professionalism is expected from all staff, regardless of where you’re at.
- 3. Inappropriate or explicit content is not tolerated at all.
- 4. You’re expected to do your job without being told to.
- 5. Refrain from causing drama or arguments with other staff members.
- 6. Any form of admin abuse is not tolerated, regardless of where you’re at.
- 7. Have fun, support your peers and set an example!
STAFF WARNING SYSTEM
Los Angeles Airways has put into place a warning system that is expected to be used on players upon rule violations, more information can be found in our communications server.
- Trainee ⟶ Group Manager
- WARNING 1 | WARNING 2 | WARNING 3 | DEMOTION | TERMINATION
All staff are subject to being warned for such reasons, but are not limited to: Lack of grammar, trolling, admin abuse, inappropriate or explicit content, and drama or arguing.
Los Angeles Airways upholds the requirement of a proper greeting, proper grammar and professionalism at all times. You are expected to be able to greet, serve and assist passengers, all in an appropriate way at all times. If you need assistance, contact a peer who can assist, in game or in our communications server!
⟶ PROPER GREETINGS
- “Hello! Welcome to Los Angeles Airways, how may I help you today?”
- “Greetings, welcome to L.A. Airways! How can I assist you on this amazing day?”
Los Angeles Airways has put into place enforced rules regarding staff attire. While on duty, all staff are expected to wear the designated uniform for their assigned task. While off duty, all staff are expected to maintain an appropriate work attire.
⟶ WHAT IS TOLERATED?
- Designated attire for the assigned task.
- Los Angeles Airways merchandise.
- Appropriate attire while off duty.
⟶ WHAT ISN’T TOLERATED?
- Gang, religious or political attire.
- Physically revealing attire.
- Bypassed words.
- Any attire violating ROBLOX’s Terms of Service.
Los Angeles Airways expects those Supervisor+ to adhere to all rules and guidelines as they still apply to you. You are expected to utilize grammar, assist other employees and to maintain a positive work environment for all players in the server.
- 1. Be a role model! There are others wanting to be like you so demonstrate a good working ethic!
- 2. Ensure you are assisting staff whenever they require assistance, don’t avoid the situation!
- 3. Don’t be upset if you’re not promoted, there are other chances!
- 4. Adhere to all rules and guidelines, you’re expected to follow them!
Los Angeles Airways has enforced command restrictions for all staff able to utilize admin commands. Although you may not be able to access these commands, they are restricted regardless. If caught using these commands, you will be punished.
- kick all
- ban all
- pban all
- fly all
- gear me
- ff all
- refresh all (Unless Necessary)
- respawn all (Unless Necessary)
- pm all (Unless Necessary)
- h, m & sm (Unnecessary Uses)
- bring all
- music (Without Permission)
- pitch & volume
Please note: Not all abusive commands are listed, meaning you aren’t exempt from abusing commands not on this list.
Los Angeles Airways