Lots of room for improvement, any and all feedback is appreciated

Tried to recreate this hut using blender and roblox. Looks off, please help.

!

6 Likes

Could you please upload your images to the thread directly you can do this by hovering to the upper left and click “choose file”. Instead of letting users have to open a link in order to view what you created.

It’s not bad at all going off of a reference image and see if you can replicate it is a good way to improve, I can’t tell if the roofs face’s are inverted inside out you may of placed another roof structure since it looks like another roof is placed into each other.

The build looks good if your more going for a certain look you want to experiment into using smooth plastic and use of lighting so it could make the colors pop more. At the moment it’s good you may want to size the circle roof a little so it’ll match the roof height.

1 Like

The vines of the hut could be a dark green color. Otherwise, I think it looks nice.

1 Like

Looks well made, my suggestions would be to make the stilts holding up the hut thinner and a less intense brown for them :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s interesting to see your log-house model, as it looks very similar to what we call ‘bahay-kubo’ here in the Philippines, though, I would suggest maybe add some plant details for the roof along with the woody walls of the house to make it look more nature-based.

1 Like

Thank you to each and every one of you that provided feedback.

1 Like