{low_poly builder} hire me

About me
Hello my name is Canadian_Developer I am a low-poly builder on Roblox. I have been playing Roblox for about 11 years now and I have made a good amount of cash and robux from building games and small builds for other people. I am pretty much retired from Roblox but I am still doing small builds or even big builds depending on the price I don’t play any Roblox games I just use studio and that’s about it. If you’re looking for a cool low-poly game let me know I can build anything you want for the right price, my prices will be listed below.

Prices
Small Game Price 6000 - 10,000

Medium Game Price 20,000 - 35,000

Large Game Price 50,000 - 100,000\

Discord
Games_Developer#0593

Examples

26 Likes

Good stuff! I’m not looking to buy but I hope you get lots of customers! The builds look high quality and they seem to be at a somewhat reasonable price. Goodluck! :+1:

3 Likes

Amazing work! add me on discord: Skylexion#1457. I’ll need some assets made, but not a whole map.

1 Like

I recommend them to him, he is a great developer, I am lucky to have worked with him

5 Likes

I was looking at the island build(wnd last and 3rd last). It looked really familiar as I thought it may have came from an open sourced game. Did you build it yourself?

3 Likes

That’s amazing work! I might have a commission for you. Looking forward to it!

1 Like

Added you on discord. #Fhume0001

Add me on discord your name and tag didnt work Spoony#0010

Can you do interior? Add me my disc is -5#5999

Your tag doesn’t seem to work! Please can you add me. AcceptingOP#1323

I could hire you if I had 6k Robux not on my Roblox profile but on my group. I need a builder like you for my upcoming story game. I just have 1.5k on my Roblox group. Hope to see your builds in lots of games. You’re a good builder. That can’t be count as low-poly.

1 Like

That island build looks
Very familiar… did you build it?

1 Like

I am interested! Contact me here and we can further discuss.

Hi, sorry to flag this up but the tree in the image is a free model. Do not advertise free models as your own work, especially for that high pay.

How much do you cost? I might hook you up for my upcoming Simulator game