Low poly Desert Map

Hello everyone, so today i’ve been commissioned to make this little low poly desert map.

I decided to go for a more simplistic approach (rush it basically) and this is how it turned out. I would love to get some feedback, and know what everyone thinks about it. Thanks.

16 Likes

Short reply, but this looks amazing. I wouldn’t be able to do something like this in a short amount of time.

1 Like

Thank you so much, i really appreciate your kind words.

I love reviewing what others make in the category Cool Creations, and this build is one of my favorite creations I’ve seen yet! I am a big fan of low poly builds, so I’m glad to see this one you’ve created.

1 Like

Aye, i’m really glad you liked this map. I really had so much fun making it too. I appreciate it.

Looks pretty good so far, I would definitely add some change in height throughout the map though like big sand dunes / hills. This could also look a lot better than it already is with some lighting effects, apart from that all the environmental assets look good. Would love to see the updated version :+1:

also I like the cactuses ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

For sure, i’m definitely gonna try to add some of your suggestions whenever i get the time to do so. Thanks for your feedback, it’s much appreciated.

also i’m glad you like the cactus :')

1 Like

I think it looks great! I can’t think of anything at the top of my head that would make this better.

1 Like

Thanks, i definitely appreciate that.

1 Like