LP532006 - Builder/Roblox studio modeler

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in asset creation and level design and building. I can make good exterior, I am good to make models in roblox studio I can also do a interior. I have been building for 2 months on Roblox and have previously worked on titles such as Big Game and Little Game.

Showcase

Screenshots of my work:

Availability

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends and three hours in a normal day. You can contact me any time, but I am unable to work during the week due to school.

Payment

Prices are negotiable, I accept either hourly pay or per asset and also %. At least 500+ robux.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via discord: LP54211#4075

Thanks for reading!

1 Like

Can you show some of your models, I really only see builds

I am working at some small models like Chair, Desk, resepction I will send you when I will end.

1 Like

Just a note, second image contains stolen assets from
https://www.roblox.com/games/2128675430

4 Likes

I did not copy it, I just build my own, Maybe this buildings looks like each other but colors and size is different and mine is only exterior.

Hey buddy, you shouldn’t trust developers who steal assets. They’re violating this rule. They could get banned.

2 Likes

What @JosephWellesley said is true. Comparing picture number two, this picture:

Original Image

To this gameplay video,

You can clearly tell that either the assets were stolen from Eastbrook, or a photo of an unfinished version of Eastbrook was leaked.

Using these two sources we can clearly see that:

• Just the general layout and style already should be a red flag. Houses lined up against a road with a park with trees across from them. A sort of old, British style.
    (See 0, 1, 2, 3, 4)
  • Evidence Red: The white, bracket style lines which appear on the yellow line beside the road.
    (See 0, 1, [not circled] 4)
  • Evidence Orange: Identical roof styles, roof placement, and black color.
    (See 0, 4)
  • Evidence Yellow: Blue trash can with exactly the same style, color, shape, placement, etc.
    (See 0, 1, 2 [not circled] 3)
  • Evidence Green: The park benches look identical in style, color, shape, placement, etc.
    (See 0, 3 [not circled] 1)
  • Evidence Blue: The trees are exactly the same in style, color, shape, location, etc.
    (See 0, 1)
  • Evidence Purple: The grass beds look identical in same in style, color, shape, location, etc.
    (See 0, 3 [not circled] 1, 2)
  • Evidence Pink: The red house contains exactly the same shape, position, general layout, color, etc.
    (See 0, 4 [not circled] 1)

Original with Comparisons (zero)

Evidence One

Evidence Two

Evidence Three

Evidence Four

So in conclusion, try taking pictures of your assets without the stolen ones.

4 Likes

Did I say that I make streets and park? I told you that the guy who hired me told me to build this buildings. I built them and that’s all.

Alright, Then I will quit with that guy and delete all these buildings, I don’t know that this guy just stole it from this group he just send me pictures and tell me to build same thing and I built it.

2 Likes

Yeah, I would do that too. I wouldn’t trust that guy, and I recommend you copy paste the buildings into your own world so you can still show your work without his stolen assets. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Alright, I do not need it I will just delete it and quit with that guy.

1 Like