Lukacors GFX Portfolio

About me

Hello! My name is Luka and I am an experienced Graphics Designer, I have been doing graphics for about 2 years on Roblox.

Showcase

GFXs

Availability

I am available mostly everyday for 5-6 hours.

Payment

Prices range from 500-1000 Robux for icons, 1000-2000 Robux for thumbnails depending on the complexity and details.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Lukacors#0080

Thanks for reading! :smile:

23 Likes

Really nice work, and very reasonable pricing. I’m sure that loads of people will be contacting you as your work is a great price. The GFX looks like it would really suit and work well in front page environments. Great portfolio.

5 Likes

The pricing is very affordable, as @YC0 said, i’m also sure that multiple developers would be contacting you.

Amazing work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The second graphic is my favorite, overall pretty good. Now my only suggestion would be take a look at the face, you can see the pixelation so I’d take it into something like Photoshop and use a combination of layers, say duplicate the image and put it behind the original and blur it and etc… and possibly doing this also for the clothes. This should help clean it all up, but for this price you’re doing an incredible job.

1 Like

I’ve recently commissioned Luka and his work is just outstanding! I highly recommend him as your graphics designer.

1 Like

Lukacors is an awesome graphics designer. He made a really great thumbnail for my game, City of Boston, that really pops and brings the place together. I would absolutely recommend him for a great looking thumbnail for a good and affordable price!

Hi I love your work, are you taking commisions? I am interested