Made my first thumbnail gfx

Does it look good, if not what should I change?

5 Likes

Incredible gfx.

If you’re going for a military-like theme, then you nailed it in my opinion!

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Overall pretty good, but the face is low quality… Did you use cycles? If no then use it it’s the best engine. Great job!

1 Like

not bad, but could be better. first of all, the user seems kind of bland, maybe you could’ve given it some military-like clothes, or another face expression. you could also maybe add an outline to it and you can then experiment with it. second of all, the background doesn’t match very well. same for the text, try experimenting a bit with them. gl in the future

1 Like

While it’s a start, there isn’t much going on. You could give the background a more define look it could require more characters maybe related to the theme your going for even if it’s something that you made for practice.

You could maybe add another character battling it would give it more design in my opinion - even introducing some different poses background selection ect. It’s quite bland since there isnt much going on! Otherwise, good effort though there are just small recommendations that could definitely improve the design.

Using reference images of many types of designs could definitely give you small ideas to implement to your current graphic design.

1 Like