[Magic Scripter/Modeller] Paying 60$ USD

About The Job

Hey, I’m looking for a scripter/modeller to script me magic, possibly 7 elements with 4 skills each and the last skill will be an ultimate so creativity and power is encouraged! We were hoping to do the basics, Fire, Water, Earth and lightning etc. Our group voyage studios was a recently created group, with no income at the moment, so this is the best we can do. More information will be provided once contacted.

We will give about a full month for the person to complete all 7 magic elements.

Payment

We are willing to pay about 60$ USD, or more. This is negotiable and if contacted through discord, we are able to come to an agreement! Or we can give revenue if you see our game as a potential we are possibly able to give you a negotiable revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord!

AttilioCaesaris#6044

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

60$ USD roughly translates to 6000R$, which doesn’t seem as impressive and doesn’t really sound like the greatest deal even if the script isn’t that refined. People often undervalue work, it’s alright, but they have to eventually understand the time and effort that goes into programming a project like this.

I have a quick question as well since it’s negotiable. Could you possibly give us some price ranges ( 60$ - #$)

I think its more like 17,142R$ at devex value (0.0035 USD = 1 R$)

ah sorry my bad. I was looking at the Purchase tab.

1 Like

no worries but its still not a great deal for the work a programmer would have to put in.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.