Main Menu UI "Feedback welcome"

So I just started UI And I would love some feedback on my latest creation.

Feedback is welcome and much needed.

3 Likes

May I ask how this is a main menu?

If you mean main menu background then alright its pretty great, but it has the button outlines which indicates buttons would be there

1 Like

Looks good but here are a few thing to improve apon. also should be a less brighter color than that. If you could also add different colors for the uis, also should be a background that is black to make sure I don’t look at the background (or at the very least a darker blue), and finally have some different colors to the character to show us the good guy and the bad guy.

1 Like

I just didn’t name the Buttons its more of an example.

It looks unfinished looking at it,

• The Buttons have no Text on them
  • Looks like a outline of a UI

There is very little I can tell you to improve onto, If this is just a unfinished UI.

1 Like

I didn’t add anything to the buttons because this is a practice UI not something im useing.

Oh, Alright then here are my Feedbacks.

ColorScheme is good but lacking colors.

Too little things going on I’ll suggest just having the buttons onto the screen with blurred background.

Buttons can be moved a little bit onto the right or elongated there.

The corner of the buttons are too soft beveled unlike the things happening in the background which have almost sharp edges.

And Background is too bright leading the viewer to look for the buttons.

While writinf this I also did not notice the humanoid figure about to shoot the person.

You can fix those by

• Adding another shade of blue

• Add more details onto the background

• Elongate the buttons

• Make the buttons edges sharper

• Darken the background or Darken the
    background a little bit and then add some white shadows of the button, It will then turn yellow when you hover your cursor above it.

-While darkening the background make sure to change the color of the armed person and lighten the target a little bit so that the viewer knows its a target.

-Change the gun color too it makes it look like a lion rather than an armed person.

Some little improvements to polish your UI after fixing those problems would be:

• Angle the edges of the button
  • Add more characters in the background
  • Add a yellow or white effect of the gun shooting
  • Add a bullet with particles.
    -Add a target directly onto the person.
1 Like

Thank you very much for you feedback. I will try change my next one. I just started today and so far UI is very fun.

WOW WOW WOW. There are no words to describe this fabulous work you did.
You are a really talented person.
2021 will be your year.
Don’t forget never give up and never underrate your talented works.

-AlexGamerPig

1 Like

Thank you for that. I am learning and I am glad you liked it.