Making a insanely hard obby! ENDED POLL NUKES WIN!

xD I scripted the GUI today and well it’s coming together really well all I need to know now is how do I make moving parts :face_with_monocle: :brain:

Now I am going to ask you all a very important question, should I make and script a bomb/nuke gamepass? Many people say that it is “Overrated” and “Dumb” and others say that it’s “Fun” so I’m going to take a poll whatever the majority says I will do

• Add nuke
  • Do not add nuke

0 voters

attention everyone the poll will be closed tomorrow and if we have a tie I will add a nuke so vote fast!

I hope you improve on making obbies. Seems like you will do great in the future.

ha yea just remade my entire GUI xD

Can you give me credit in the game credits? also can I make the gfx here is my work (ill do it for free in your case!)GFX FOR HIRE | low price

Uh hehe umm let me get back to u ok

Wow I really love your GFX designs

The lighting hurts my eyes really bad, is it like that on purpose? Not gonna lie, it all looks kind of lazy.

lazy? that took me an hour and a half to do and this isnt about my gfx make atpic about how bad my gfx is dont talk about it here

Nobody mentioned GFX, I was talking about the OP and how the lighting looks like a midnight 80s strobe party with all that neon. It physically hurts to look at, and the design is just lazy.

oh ok well i think he made it like that on purpose

Indeed that is on purpose but it does not hurt your eyes that much ingame if you turn the brightness down it is bright so that it will be more difficult

Don’t worry there are going to be some stages where I don’t use neon notice how I said some lol

oh no the anti nukes are gaining on us!

1 Like

animate them find a model called moving fish and then place that in the brick it works for me if you make me adev i can make the parts move

What is made to be harder may be seen as low quality FYI

Yep made to be harder for example on stage 3 there is a black line which the player must anticipate but you cannot see the line very well

hello everyone I am happy to report that the nukes have won though it was a very close call so I will be modeling a nuke scripting it and putting it in the shop

Hello everyone I added a 5th stage and I can’t reveal much but here is a leak:

It has something to do with water :eyes: