Manel Navola ~ Music Composer [Comissions closed]

About Me

Hello! My name is Manel Navola and I’m a music composer/producer. I have been studying music for 12 years and I’ve been composing music for video games for three of them.

Showcase

Flood Escape 2 OST
This is the biggest project I have worked on, consisting of 21 songs and counting, each of them tailored to fit a certain map athmosphere while keeping the main game feel. You can check the full OST here:

Streamlined
I composed the main theme of Streamlined, an upcoming Dutch transport simulator, with a classical and relaxed feel

Mirror Ball
This 2-song soundtrack was made for the Mirror Ball, which was created in a 6-person team during the RDC 2018 Jam. Here you can listen to one of the two songs of the game:

Personal music production
I also produce music in my free time, most of them fit an EDM/electronic style, you can check out one of my favourites:

Availability

Once summer is up, I’ll be able to work 4 hours daily at most, or higher if the project requires it

Payment

Prices are negotiable, but I average around 20 USD/7.2k robux per minute of music. This amount may vary depending on the song complexity and the deadline.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum,
via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/manelnavola
or Discord: Manel#5958
As Discord requires me to accept a friend request in order to chat and I receive

Thank you for reading! :smile:

26 Likes

love your previous works ! didn’t know you made that fe2 soundtrack

i might buy from you in the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:thinking:

Those tracks are really good. I especially like “Don’t Need You”.
Stephanie Kay has a really nice voice as well.

If you need a guitar/bass player or male voice, hit me up.

3 Likes

Amazing composer, super respectful.
Always delivered on time unless stated other wise.
Amazing work… definitely recommend hiring him when he’s available again. :smiley:

Your work is amazing, absolutely love it.