Map and Gamemode ideas for an FPS game

Hello! I am looking for some idea tips regarding my FPS style game, which is somewhat like Phantom Forces. More into below:

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to make a good FPS style game like Phantom forces. I am using ACS (advanced combat system) as of now to spice the game up a bit because I know people like ACS, By The Way.

2. What is the issue?
    I am looking for ideas regarding maps and game modes for my game. I had a few map ideas but then one of my devs noticed that they could possibly symbolize the tragic shootings around the world nowadays, so I am looking for new ideas to make sure that we do not symbolize any of those tragic events. I may have the idea for the game mode/map already down, but I will let you know. Thank you.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    I have talked to people and thought about it more. This is another solution that I am trying. I already have a few map ideas down. I have a bunch of game mode ideas too but in an effort to make this game different from Phantom Forces, I would like to have more fun and interesting game mode ideas.

Please let me know! Thanks!
—Jdubygamer.

3 Likes

Maybe a FPS similar to weponry and in vip servers you can do whatever you want in the game i cant think of a name but try something unique

1 Like

I have a name already but thank you for that! I will put that into consideration. I just can’t list my ideas and stuff because people can steal them, so yea. Thank you!