May I have feedback on my recent commission!

Greetings, Dev Forum Community!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I’ve recently been working on a commission of mine, Babikú. I would love and accept good/constructive feedback that doesn’t have the intention of sounding offensive and or disrespectful.

The theme of the build is to go for a Japanese/traditional theme with a modern touch to some outputs.
Please note the grey outline is the software I was using to input the watermarks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Screen Shot 2020-08-21 at 12.35.45 PM

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Thank you,
Pouldra.

6 Likes

I can barely see the build with the horrible watermarks, if you want advice, just have one watermark and make it less visible, they are absolutely horrible, i cannot put enough emphasis on it

3 Likes

I really like it, Mr. Willy Wonka,

also thats very smart by putting watermarks on your creations,

1 Like

I’m sorry? I use them to fur-fill the entire picture because my builds have been stolen ( by photos ) many times. They are there for safety of the build, and will continue to be there.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the feedback! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you look past the watermarks, the build is extremely detailed. It looks really good, and has a nice color pallet, unlike many other cafe games, in which the color pallets have colors that are too similar or way too colorful. I like the backlighting on the sign and the glass looks really good. I really enjoy the industrio-modern lighting. I think it will look even better with future lighting though, as you have put a lot of effort into your unique lighting solutions.

1 Like

Is this for a cafe? If so I will go check it out maybe even donate I love Chinese food.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed and well specified feedback. I truly appreciate this type of feedback.

1 Like

This is a hibachi place, but the owners have not released it yet. :blue_heart:

OoOh I love hibachi I saw flamingo played a hibachi place is that where you got the idea?

1 Like

Holy god…

I love the reflection in the glass

1 Like

The water marks make it pretty hard to see but I love the use of the same two colors and lighting but the light on the “B” is too bright

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blue_heart:

Took this into consideration, thank you.

No, I believe this group was made 5 months before the video was released. I’m just the builder of the group.

1 Like

Ok cool cant wait to check it out!!!:smiley:

1 Like

It looks pretty good, there are texture and color differentiations, there are many details and decorations. It’s pretty much realistic and on my opinion it respects the traditional japanese theme.

1 Like