[MCD]McDonald's Hiring Developers [Scripter Position Closed]

[MCD]McDonald’s Hiring Developers

About Us

[MCD]McDonald’s a Roblox community here to bring to you the McDonald’s experience that so many of you love. [MCD]McDonald’s was created to have a positive environment and experience for all Robloxians while enjoying some of our favorite foods.

Group Link

About The Job

[MCD]McDonald’s is hiring both a Builder and Scripter to join our development team. We are looking for developers that are passionate about developing and willing to bring new ideas to the table. We admire those who are passionate about teamwork and look forward to working with those interested. [MCD] is not looking for temporary developers we are looking for a Development Team.

Having previous experience developing in a role play group is preferred.
Experience developing for a food group is accepted.
Scripting food is preferred

Example of our game's build style

We are looking for those whole develop realistically

Our game needs a restaurant built as well as food scripted.

Payment

We are open to doing Robux as our preferred payment method. Percentages are also negotiable If the project does not go as planned you can be reimbursed with USD, however the USD is used as a last resort. For more information please contact Sirblades11

Contact Us
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via our Community Server within the social link of our group.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello! my name is Jonathan, Also known as 0ctox. I am a builder with 2 years of experience in roblox studio. I’d like to apply for this job as a builder.

Portfolio:

Contact me:

0ctox#8789 (discord)

2 Likes

I will be contacting you via dizzy. Thank you for your portfolio.

1 Like

I’d like to apply for the Programmer position.

samtheman#7181

2 Likes

Thank you for your portfolio. I will be contacting you via dizzy.

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in this. I do both building and scripting, please reach out to me on Discord:

chips#2979

2 Likes

Is there any position for a gfx artist? I would apply
Discord : Ay-Men xD#7917

2 Likes

I will contact you immediately.

1 Like

I resent the request. I will contact you there.

1 Like

I’m interested to build and modernize the fast-food corporation’s “Experience of the Future” concept, check out my portfolios below.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.