Mcox6's portfolio

Mcox6’s portfolio

About me:

Hello! I am Mike and I’ve been using the Roblox platform in 2013. I’ve been developing from as early as 2014, however I’ve only really taken it seriously during the summer or 2020. I own my own Roblox game and a successful group with 300 members plus!

I script often for fun, however i’ve recently started doing to help financially support my game and group. I am very talented in scripting mostly backend systems but I can of course do things that encompass user input!

Past work:

Scripting

I’ve scripted for many different individuals over time, which has faced me with a challenge of finding the work I’ve done for everyone. This is my work so far. Please make sure to check back here as I’ll be updating it with every commission I do!

Things I’ve scripted for my game

A car spawn
https://imgur.com/2zPsGmZ
_
A custom chat
https://imgur.com/6eYMwE0
_

Things I’ve scripted for others

In-Game R6 to R15 Converter

r6 to 15 converter - Roblox
_
Primitave chat log

ChatlogCommission - Roblox
_

This is a zombie which stops attacking when you’re at a certain HP
https://imgur.com/a/PQwHbV1
_
This game is a commission I did in which there’s a random spinner that will give you a ball.
BallGame - Roblox
_
A commission I did for someone who needed things for an obby.
ObbyComm - Roblox
_
I used roblox programming and the studio command bar to make each of the trays in this game into an individual tool. Only took about 30 minutes, cutting time in half from a manual job.

AirlineToolCom - Roblox

Pricing:

When it comes to pricing, I try to be as flexible as I can while still earning a decent amount for the work.
the minimum I’ll accept for a job is 1k Robux. This is since anything below that is basically 5 dollars worth of work.

Robux

Min - Max: 1,000 - 50,000

USD (Via Cashapp)

Min - Max. $15 - $200

These prices may vary depending on the work expected of me.

Conditions

These are some rules I like to set so that it’s clear how I do commissions. If you have any feedback let me know and I am willing to accommodate!

• Mutual respect is something that is appreciated and will make the process easier for both of us

• No long term commissions. I only have this rule because I am in school currently and cannot do long-term jobs which will require large devotions of time.

• Payment is done after completing Or half before, half after. The payment contract will depend on the complexity of the commision.

• I cannot script guns, those are difficult to script for me, and I prioritize providing good quality work.

• I cannot animate things, if you need an animation scripted I can do that.

• I usually won’t create elegant UI’s. If a UI is required, I’ll make simple one that’ll work as intended.

• All commissions are subject to being uploaded here Unless removal is requested

Contact

You can contact me through the following ways:

mikenike8366
Roblox: mcox6 - Roblox
Talent Hub: Talent Hub
Or
Through the dev forum.

Thanks for reading! And have a glorious day.