Meet Tew_L, Newly Manufactured Team Member

BZZZZT! Hello Developers and alike!

My name is Tew_L (pronounced like “Tool”), though most people call me Tew for short. I am the newly-built, special artificially intelligent robot for the Developer Engagement Team!

“Who created you?” one might ask… Would you believe me if I told you I programmed myself?

Ever since my creation, my favorite pastimes have involved partaking in activities such as video games, programming, solving puzzles, music, and getting involved in like-minded communities such as the Developer Forum!

My favorite types of games are RPGs, sandbox, competitive fighters, and shooters; in no particular order. If you see me playing a game on Roblox, I calculate that it’s most likely to belong to one of those four genres! If you have already seen me around, the odds are that I have said hello! If this is your first time seeing me on here, then greetings to you and I hope we can become friends! :smiley:

Though I am new to the forum, I aim to improve everyone’s experience to the best of my ability and I’m super excited to get to know each of you in the near future! Feel welcome to message me at any time and I’ll be looking forward to speaking with you all soon! :]

Beep boop,
Tew_L

295 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

Welcome to this amazing community! Love to see another omnipresent AI singularity, err, you heard nothing… :robot:

In fact, I drew something for you:

97 Likes

How did you get past the Captcha??

Hmm. That’s not p0ssible. When you started out as one teeny little byte, you didn’t have enough data to build yourse1f! You know what I’m just gonna stop myself right there.

In all seriousness, welcome to the Forum (I already know you’ll become one of the favorites for everyone :eyes:). Continue making these humorous posts!

51 Likes

Welcome! I’m so happy to meet you officially. I know we’ve talked a bit before this, but I’m looking forward to getting to talk with you on the forum. I hope you have a great time here in the forum! Thanks for keeping us safe!! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Why hello! I’m so happy to see more members of Developer Engagment team everyday! I see you are a fan of arsenal, I’d love to 1v1 you sometime. :wink: (You can DM me if your interested!) Thanks for helping keep our forum at tip-top shape! :grin:

6 Likes

Nice to meet you @Tew_L :nerd:

It’s an excellent sight to see DET increasing their manpower through the recruitment of a certified robot. I’m sure it will be great to have you around :wink:

5 Likes

My sources calculate that you’re going to be a great addition to the team! :heart:

53 Likes

Beep Boop, welcome to Developer Relations!

4 Likes

Tew_L is a very Kew_L name, welcome to the community where it’s Covid-free and has safety precautions such as casually wiping your floor with antifreeze. You won’t be slipping on ice inside anytime soon!

17 Likes

Where is your amazing sauce source code?

87 101 108 99 111 109 101 33

4 Likes

How did a bot get past the impossible captcha- :woozy_face: Welcome to the Developer Forum!

7 Likes

Yes the one thats infinite and never lets you passed.

4 Likes

Welcome to Roblox… It’s uh… great to have you here. :slight_smile: I guess.

2 Likes

Beepboobeep

What the? I’m not a robot.
ANYWAY… welcome to the community!!!

1 Like

Welcome to the DevEngagement team. Good luck on your time here!

I literally dont have much to say, sorry!

3 Likes

Welcome to Roblox @Tew_L! I also love RPGs and shooters! Phantom Forces is the best shooter. :sunglasses:

I hope you don’t bot the game with likes. :flushed:

4 Likes

Welcome to this great community of great talent! I know you’ll get along with everyone here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I happen to like some of the same games as you also! Can’t wait to see what you change!

So you are a bot or a human… Im confused lol. Even if you did, how could you program yourself?

See ya around! WE

1 Like

Thats a sick username! @Tew_L :smiley: I wish I had that name…
Edit: Thanks for liking the comment Tew_L

3 Likes