Meet Tew_L, Newly Manufactured Team Member

From the bottom of my heartdrive:laughing:

Welcome to the team!!!

32 Likes

Welcome to the forums!

DET has their own robot now? It’s only fair if we developers get provided our own special artificially intelligent robots as well. :smirk:

7 Likes

Wonder if you playing shooters qualifies as aimbot…

Welcome to the team! Happy to have you.

40 Likes

beep beep boop boop shhhhh keep quiet 'cuz we don’t want them to realize we’re legitimately bots

y’all saw nothing. I can definitely confirm it’s an human joining the team. We’re all ro- I mean humans! Welcome to the forum! :sweat_smile:

guys for real please don’t tell we’re bots, we don’t want them to know :eyes:

39 Likes

Welcome to the dev forum! I don’t wanna “push your buttons” with a robot pun, so I’ll keep quiet!

Happy to have you!

2 Likes

Welcome mate, it’s so nice to have you here!
Enjoy your stay as a bot, beep beep boop boop.

:robot:

Edit: wait this is actually a robot?

3 Likes

Is something happening with discobot, is this his cousin? :robot:

And also welcome to the forums.

7 Likes

Hello Tewl_L :slight_smile: . I am sure you will be a lot helpful for us and welcome!

3 Likes

The odds of you being a great robot team member is 1 in 1. Welcome to this roblotic (pun, sorry) place!

2 Likes

Welcome to this community! :tada: :tada:

3 Likes

How’d you manage to get through the Roblox captcha? :thinking: :robot:

Anyways, welcome to the Forum! Tew_L is a very Kew_L name. :robot:

Great to have another bot here, @discobot was getting a bit lonely! :smiley:

Happy to have you!

2 Likes

Welcome Tew! Delighted to see new faces within the community! Hope you have a great time here! :DD

2 Likes

Welcome to the team! We’re glad to have you here! :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome to the DevForum, do robots know multiple programming languages? Would that make them bilingual?:thinking:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Blox! :slight_smile: really happy to see you joining our army of :robot:

Quick question, are you running on @InceptionTime latest operating system system? :thinking: @SlingshotJunkie needs to approve

23 Likes

Welcome welcome! I’m a bit scared now after @KnightGaladeld revealed there is in fact an entire army of :robot: at work, but if it’s anything like the friendly developer relations turtles it won’t take long until you find yourself right at home and in a friendly battle to decide which turtle, err…, robot is the best

12 Likes

Welcome! I can’t wait for you to be a Roblox toy!

And are you made in Robloxia?

4 Likes

Hola, welcome to the Roblox Developer Forum and the Roblox developer community!

Please verify first

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 1.40.18 PM

Jokes aside, welcome to the team! Can’t wait to get to know you more and see you around the forum :wink:

6 Likes

My database says that you are going to be an awesome member of the Developer Engagement Team!

2 Likes

Welcome my friend! Hope you enjoy the team.

1 Like