MemeProduced | Russian Localization/Translation Services

87 Likes

I have worked with MemeProduced in the past and i can say that he has been always spot-on with his translations!
He is definitely the person you want to go for Russian translations and delivers his work on time!

:+1:

11 Likes

What is your pricing?

3 Likes

Did you see a significant increase afterwards? How many words did you commission meme for?

3 Likes

Hi! I messaged you

3 Likes

Would you mind doing the same? Thank you in advance.

3 Likes

I requested him to work on the user interface side of things which does not contain too many words that have to be translated. I paid 0,6 USD / Per word for his service.

4 Likes

I updated the thread.

2 Likes

Looks very awesome people need this if they don’t know great portfolio. :wink:

2 Likes

He did a fantastic job on translating Work at a Pizza Place. Went the extra mile to make sure the translations were perfect.

9 Likes

Glad you liked it

1 Like

Was the collaboration intentional or do you typically translate without a partner?

It wasn’t intentional, I were offered the job to finish the last 400 cells but it ended up with me fixing most of the previous translation (around 500 more cells) due to the major grammatical, spelling and lexis mistakes

2 Likes

Added additional info to the topic

1 Like

It’s your chance to get a 20% discount! If your game has more than 500 localization cells contact me before the first of the April and we will discuss the price

1 Like

I provide community management services now! I updated the topic and added the pricing

1 Like

20% discount til 28th of may for games with 1000+ lines!

1 Like

Translated my game Construction Simulator at a great speed, offered great communication too. I would definitely recommend!

2 Likes

Russian is becoming a supported by Roblox language! Which means it is going to be available in the Roblox localization tool very soon. It is the perfect time to reserve a translation.
Message Meme Producer#9959 on discord

Support for Russian

1 Like

Russian is now officially supported by Roblox

5 Likes