MemeProduced | Russian Localization/Translation Services

Hired for localisation services and I would definitely recommend! Professional, chill guy and delivers his work quickly. He proofread his translations and ensured it looked fine in the game.

2 Likes

I highly recommend MemeProduced. His service is of great quality, very communicative, and makes sure that everything is on point.

1 Like

If you want Russian translation then MemeProduced is the way to go! He translated my game in one day with in-game validation and holds great communication to make sure all translations are correct for the game.

3 Likes

Was surprisingly quick and easy.
after basically holding my hand the entire way through the process of auto-scraping strings, the entire game was translated only a few hours after I got everything ready.

Cost wasnā€™t too bad in my case, definitely cringed having to give an extra 40% away for robloxā€™s market fee.

EDIT:
after a few months, iā€™ve gotten a lot of complaints about incorrect translation, had to bring in a second translator to correct it :confused:

2 Likes

Thank you for translating bhop! I did not know how to use the translation tools, but you guided me through the process. Straightforward and easy to work with.

1 Like

Really happy with MemeProducedā€™s work, quick to the few paragraphs I wanted done.

Accommodating with payment methods and made sure that the translation met what I wanted in case things didnā€™t translated perfectly into Russian.

Definitely recommended.

2 Likes

Due to an upcoming Roblox event I will translate games that take part in this yearā€™s Egg Hunt with a 30% discount!

1 Like

Honestly a really great guy to work with. I was introduced to MemeProduced through the Egg Hunt Event in which he allowed Egg Hunt games to have their Egg Hunt portion of their games translated to Russian for FREE, now I donā€™t know about you - but this isnā€™t something that happens everyday. Not only that, but Egg Hunt games contain a 30% Discount. Now thatā€™s a deal.

As Roblox continues to expand to a global audience and with Russian being the 7th most spoken language in the world, MemeProducedā€™s translation services is definitely something you donā€™t want to miss.

Š²Š¾ Š“Š°Ń‘Ń‚!

1 Like

Thanks to @railworks2 I updated the topicā€™s design!

1 Like

I am able to extremely positively recommend MemeProduced for Russian translation services. Quick to translate everything and guided me through setting up localisation.

3 Likes

Your discord didnā€™t work for me, can you add me? I am xJxck_yy#7636

1 Like

I would like to announce the summer discount! Until the 1st August my rate is going to be lowered to 150 R$ per localization cell(string)!

1 Like

MemeProduced is a very fast & reliable worker and has now worked on multiple different chapters and on various other strings for Guesty.

Highly recommended for localization! :+1:

2 Likes

I hired MemeProduced to work on the Russian translation of Obby Creator and 2 Player Secret Hideout Tycoon. He completed both translations quickly, gave me feedback on missing strings / text not translating and proofread all the text after translating them.

Overall I would totally recommend his work and will be reaching out again in the future! It was a pleasure to work with him.

2 Likes

Added the following games to my portfolio:

Car Dealership Tycoon [Partial Translation]
My Restaurant [Front Page]
Super Striker League [Bloxy Awards 2020]

Royale High [Partial Translation]
Adopt Me [Partial Translation]
Clicker Madness
Pet Zoo

note: translations may not be live for some games yet

MemeProduced has done super awesome work translating Super Striker League to Russian. He puts a lot of care and effort into doing high-quality translations - he makes sure everything fits perfectly in the correct context, and after finishing the translations, he tested out the game to help catch any missing strings/errors.

Highly recommend working with him!

3 Likes

MemeProduced is a top tier translator that translated and proof reads everything! He helped me with localizing my game into Russian, which is very useful as I have a large Russian player base! Works fast and gets translating done quickly, also found missing strings!

Highly Recommend!

1 Like

Meme is so professional, and Iā€™m so glad to work with him. If you need a Russian translator, I highly recommend MemeProduced!!

1 Like

My Supermarket
Energy Assault