MemeProduced - Localization services [Russian] | Community Management

Hired for localisation services and I would definitely recommend! Professional, chill guy and delivers his work quickly. He proofread his translations and ensured it looked fine in the game.

2 Likes

I highly recommend MemeProduced. His service is of great quality, very communicative, and makes sure that everything is on point.

1 Like

If you want Russian translation then MemeProduced is the way to go! He translated my game in one day with in-game validation and holds great communication to make sure all translations are correct for the game.

1 Like

Was surprisingly quick and easy.
after basically holding my hand the entire way through the process of auto-scraping strings, the entire game was translated only a few hours after I got everything ready.

Cost wasn’t too bad in my case, definitely cringed having to give an extra 40% away for roblox’s market fee.

EDIT:
after a few months, i’ve gotten a lot of complaints about incorrect translation, had to bring in a second translator to correct it :confused:

2 Likes

Thank you for translating bhop! I did not know how to use the translation tools, but you guided me through the process. Straightforward and easy to work with.

1 Like

Really happy with MemeProduced’s work, quick to the few paragraphs I wanted done.

Accommodating with payment methods and made sure that the translation met what I wanted in case things didn’t translated perfectly into Russian.

Definitely recommended.

1 Like

I have a small announcement to make. Before adding me on Discord, please, reach out to me on the Devforum first. I currently have an infinite amount of friend requests and I will likely have to add you instead. This would be really appreciated!

1 Like