Mesh issue when importing from Blender

I have not found any related topics to fix my issue.
Mesh has been exported as .obj and .fbx, same result

Mesh in blender:

Mesh in Roblox Studio (Literally a missing piece):

At the back of the car as well:

DoubleSided is enabled

1 Like

Maybe try triangulating the model before exporting it out of Blender?

I haven’t tried the new-ish “DoubleSided” feature in Roblox. I usually make sure my Normals are facing outward in Blender. If your normals look correct, make sure your planes are flat. Maybe those faces don’t make a nice flat plane and Roblox is having trouble rendering it.

I barely know anything about this but couldn’t you add in the solid modifier and maybe it COULD be fixed?

Yes, that might help fix the problem too (quickly). But, pretty sure you would also be doubling the number of vertices, which could potentially impact performance.

1 Like

It somehow messed up the whole mesh, dunno that will work.

I think it could work because the faces are so thin the rendering engine is having trouble loading it. (??)

Im very new to blender, I somewhat fixed the issue by removing hidden things (dunno how its called). There’s like two of these at the same time (but only sometimes)

same goes for this:

by removing hidden things

They are called vertices and edges.

1 Like

The dots are called vertices (or vertex if singular) and the lines are called edges. (Neotrinax posted a nice diagram above.)

Yes, you should try to merge vertices that are very close but may be separate. You can tell Blender to merge vertices within a specified distance to clean up your model.

How’d you merge the vertices and edges because the “duplicated” vertices and edges are messing up my previous car as well

There are different options when merging vertices. I’ll try a link to see if it works here…