MeshPart/Player's screen going through the build

So I made a MeshPart in Blender to get this shape, because this room is supposed to be a cave below a hill that has the same shape. Since you’re inside the MeshPart, the hitboxes are terrible, so I outlined it with invisible parts and made the MeshPart unable to collide. It worked perfectly, but now I have one problem. If you zoom out, your screen goes out of the room completely and looks all glitchy. Is there any way I can prevent this from happening?
Here’s a video.

1 Like

This thread might help you!

Try making the parts have a veeeeery high, but non-1 Transparency property. I don’t remember if this works or not; try it? 0.999

In my opinion, I could just add a part lawyer of wall behind it, so that nobody will be able to see through your mesh.

2 Likes

Since this room is a mesh, the player can zoom out freely because they are inside it. I suggest not having a mesh as a room as it could be bad for scripting utilization. For example, if there is a moving door on the side of the cave, there is no exit as the mesh cannot deform.

I suggest building a cave with parts, and not with a blender mesh.

I think the best way to go about this camera problem if you insist to continue using this mesh is to put parts behind the walls like how @xxxscargaming already said.

Hope this helps!

I am not 100% sure if it will work, but it’s worth a try tho.

I was thinking this, but people can zoom through any parts with transparency.

Thanks. I was hoping there would be some sort of setting in parts that just doesn’t allow cameras to go through them, but I just duplicated the walls and scaled them from the center a bit and made them transparency 0 and black.

1 Like

Your welcome, if there is anything that you need, talk to me.