Missing Button Icon/Text When Asking To Enable Notifications

Basically (if you have desktop notifications enabled), and somehow disable notifications from Roblox accidentally or intentionally, there will be missing text or a missing icon when Roblox attempts to get you to try to enable notifications again. Here is a screenshot of the issue:

Notice the Missing text or icon in the button on the right side of the image?

Replication of the Issue:

If Desktop Notifications are already enabled skip to step 5

1. Go to ‘My Settings’
  2. Click the ‘Notifications’ tab
  3. If the Desktop Notifications are disabled, then enable it:
  4. It will prompt you to “Allow” notifications. Click “Allow”. bandicam 2020-06-23 19-45-17-059
  5. Now, while on the Roblox website, click the Lock icon in the top-left area of the screen. Go to Notifications, select the dropdown arrow, and select “Ask”.
  6. Go to a desired page (Home, Avatar Editor, Profile, and others) I noticed that this bug doesn’t apply to the “Create” page as it uses a different and what seems like an older interface. Once on your desired page, you’ll see the issue of the missing text or icon.

I figured out how to replicate the bug 2020-06-23T07:00:00Z but I noticed it about a week before I found the steps to replicate it.

The bug seems to occur on the following pages (possibly more):

• Home Page
  • Robux Page
  • Games Page
  • My Inventory
  • Groups
  • Trade Page
  • Messages Page
  • Friends Page
  • Profile Page

Pages where the bug seems not to occur (possibly more):

• Create Page

System Specs:

Processor: Intel(R) Core™ i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90
Ram: 8.00 GB

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed this internally and we’ll follow up here when we have an update for you.

1 Like

I am in the process of checking over bug reports and following up on some bugs that haven’t received any activity in a while.
Is this issue still occurring or can you confirm that this bug has been resolved?

1 Like

Unfortunately, it seems the bug is still occurring.

Alright thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

1 Like

It happens to me too, nor can I get the prompt to enable push notifications. :frowning:

1 Like