Missing divider for Studio Properties window

Missing divider for Studio Properties window:

Notice the AllowTeamChangeOnTouch. It pushes the properties way off to the right. No divider to drag.

It started happening many months ago. I’m using windows 7. I used to be able to drag a divider line on the top solid bar left and right, to clip the names on the left column. Reason: I don’t care about AllowTeamChangeOnTouch. I am fully aware what the value name is.

What I want to know is what constantly changes (without adjusting the width of the window pane) i.e. the values in the right column, like UDim2 or StringValue Values. Thank you!

Stretch it to the right to make it bigger. Put your cursor on the edge until you see 2 arrows then pull right

Nope, Seany. Read it again. The divider line in the middle of the 2 columns is gone

put mouse where the black dark line with arrow is

Nope again haha. I do not want to change the size of the property window and squish the windows on the right any further. I want to clip (read: clip, or truncate, or cut-off) the words in the left column.

Edit: Reusing image - refer to top left in this case

The problem isn’t as problematic, since I’ve got my things on the right - however I agree that this needs to be brought to the attention of the developers.

Not everyone has big screens. :uhhh:

There’s never been a divider you can edit between the properties

Moving the window to the right changes nothing (seen in pic) o_O?

Lol. I’ve been using roblox studio for 5 years I know there was a divider that is mysteriously missing now.
More arrows below:

[quote] Moving the window to the right changes nothing (seen in pic) o_O?

Lol. I’ve been using roblox studio for 5 years I know there was a divider that is mysteriously missing now.
More arrows below:

[/quote]
Yeah, there was in fact a little part on it that allowed for you to resize the property name section in the properties. I want it back as well .-.

[quote] Moving the window to the right changes nothing (seen in pic) o_O?

More arrows below:

[/quote]I do have mine a bit larger than that, but it’s probably the fact that the only thing that really do that to me are SpawnLocations which I barely ever touch.

The bar at the bottom is indeed the status bar.
Some time ago you had some information on it as the FPS, the passed time, …
You can enable that again in studio settings.

To enable: Settings > Studio > Advanced section > Show Diagnostics Bar