MMORPG in the making recruiting Scripters/Modelers/Builders/GFX and SFX Designers!

Recently I’ve been reaching the conclusion that I want to get back into developing, and what better way to do this than with a bang! Introducing my game concept: Sylvarion!

ABOUT THE GAME!

Dive deep into an immersive MMORPG with mythical creatures, dungeons, caves and a whole lot of lore! Start out by choosing 1 of the 4 classes; Priest, Ranger , Warrior and Sorcerer and begin your journey through the uncharted territories in the open world of Deserand (By open world, I mean universal world with multiple games to load into for different areas of the world C:) The lore begins as following: After the second grand magic war, the world is now inhabited by many different mythical creatures that have been attacking small villages. You arise being one of the few survivors from the war, and start to get your power back by facing off against these dastardly foes! Begin questing,gathering and making friends along to way! As well as finding rare gear and armour to suit your class as it needs! Fight hard enough to reach the level where you can do the Class Upgrade trial and further improve your skills and magic usage! The possibilities are endless!

HIRING!

This game is nothing more than an ideal MMORPG thus far!
I’m looking for a solid team to start a group with in order to create this fantasy game and just overall get to know a whole lot of you in the process!

The game will be hosted either in my group - Fantasy Trial Or inside a new studio if all the creators come to an agreement ( I, of course, will be funding this new studio)

Payouts as follows:

Project Leader (As well as a builder) - Revelted (20% and will be shared with other builders)
Scripter(s) - @YourNamesHere (Hopefully wanting to provide 30% for the entire catagory)
Modeler(s) - @YourNamesHere (Hopefully wanting to provide 20% for the entire catagory)
GFX - @YourNameHere 15%
SFX - @YourNamesHere 15%

DISCLAIMER
These are rough percentages! These may change due to over all work ethic and how many people join the team so be weary!

ABOUT ME!

I’m a builder here on roblox and I’ve always been craving to see my talents in full bloom, I build to the best of my abilities and you can view my portfolio HERE

I’m the creator of House Party and Project lead of During Midnight although these do not reflect my true building potential.

CONTACT ME!

send me a DM on roblox! I answer everyone to the best of my abilities so don’t be shy!

CONCLUSION

I look forward to meeting every single applicant for this project, and I hope you guys totally consider it! I feel like it would be fun to work with new people and I’m very excited to work on a project like this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.