Mo_Dev's Portfolio😁 Building, Modeling, GFX, Scripting

:gem:Hello! I am an upcoming developer My qualifications include, Building, Modeling/Mesh Creating, GFX, and Clothing design! I have started to get into scripting, and I wish to one day become a professional! :gem:

Models/meshes ⚔🗡🔫-

Builds- 🏢🏤🏭🏦

GFX- 🖼🌆

I am available almost every day except for some weekdays due to school.

First come first serve!

Prices will most of the time be negotiable. I usually take all forms of payment, unless I find that what you’re suggesting is in some way a scam. Payment is usually cheap! :wink:
GFX:
100+ *depending on difficulty.
Builds:
Small- 100-1k * Depending on how small
Medium- 2k-5k+
Large- 10k+ *depending on difficulty.
Scripting:
1 Robux per line.
Models
100+ *depending on difficulty/Size

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord @Mo_Dev#3508

Thanks for checking out my Portfolio!:grin:

10 Likes

What are your prices for each thing you provide.

1 Like

Well, prices vary depending on what you want, and how difficult it is to make. Most of the time it will be cheap though as my quality isn’t the greatest.

1 Like

Could you give a thought estimate? At least put in the main post if it is funds only or what.

1 Like

alright, I will get on that right now, thanks!

2 Likes

8 posts were removed for being off-topic.

Please review the pinned About the Portfolios category thread.
Do not incite public arguments, work it out privately.

@Mo_Dev How much would it cost for a town with simmilar size to the one in your examples?

1 Like

5k more or less depending on the quality/detail you need

1 Like

Something like this

1 Like

I would say 6k even because that requires a bit of detail. we should be able to have it to you fast

1 Like

Okay. Ill keep this in mind for later.

2 Likes

What do you mean by we?? As in are you part of a team or is this simply a typo???

1 Like

Me and my work partner @Xf_Dev!

2 Likes

Most of the time we work together on project’s and such, Sometimes not.

2 Likes

Some of this work is very cheap. I HIGHLY recommend raising your price as there are people out there charging 30k for the same/ if not worse level of quality . 100 robux is not worth 10- 2 hours worth of time. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I appreciate it and I will take your advice into consideration! :smiley:

1 Like

I agree. I never purchase things with low quality. Even if they take 6 hours to make. In realife quality and supply/demand determine price. You could have an amazing thing you spent 1 minute on and a terrible thing that took 6 hours and the one that took one minute is better and should be priced higher. No one cares about completion time. It’s all about quality and use.

3 Likes

How did you add a submenu (drop down)

1 Like

I asked the same question lol, on the far right of the edit menus there is a settings button the click the hide details one(that’s the drop down menu)

1 Like

Yes, Dm me if you need anything!

2 Likes