Mobile object hovering system isn't accurate

Hi, so I’m working on an interaction system, where if you hover over an object, it displays information about that interaction.

However, the original system using UnitRay of the player’s mouse did not work on mobile. I tried converting it to use the camera’s direction instead, however that makes it not entirely accurate, and I’m not sure why. I’ll be locked in first person, and I have a crosshair locked at (.5, .5), so it should be perfectly centered. With the crosshair on the object, the raycast doesn’t hit it for some reason, it’s not perfectly accurate and I don’t know why.

Here’s the code I’m using:

local function findInteractionObject() --//Attempts to find an interaction object that the player is hovering over
	--local mouseRay = mouse.UnitRay
	local result = workspace:Raycast(worldCamera.CFrame.Position, worldCamera.CFrame.LookVector.Unit * MAX_INTERACT_DISTANCE, raycastParams)

if result and objectInteractions:isInteractionObject(result.Instance) and not result.Instance.Parent:GetAttribute("InteractionActive") then
		return result.Instance
	end
end

Thanks.

Ah, the origin of the ray was a touch too high. Lowering it seemed to do the trick.