Modeler/Builder[Recruitment]

About Us

Hi there! We are W Studio, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a builder/modeler who is willing to join our team and work with us on our upcoming games.

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder/modeler to join our team. We expect high quality builds. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Payment

We are paying % of game revenue

Contact Us

You can contact us on discord willozzy#3959
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

You havent specified what you require from the builder or modeller, e.g what type of building are you expecting, low poly, high poly, detailed, realistic so on. Therefore it’s quite vague and could lead to misunderstandings in later communications as the developer may not have expected to do such tasks.

If you have an upcoming game, I suggest you put on the topic what they is expected from you that they do.

2 Likes

Hello, I would highly recommend giving a lot more details on your project and personal contribution. Looking at OP’s past posts, it seems OP has attempted to recruit members for a lot of different tycoon projects, which gives me the idea that the high quality projects you are looking for are tycoons.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.