Hey! I would like to get some help and suggestions when modeling cars. I want to know some smart tactics and all that! Whoever would use their time and reply to help me, thank you.
Use tracing outlines, and a mirror modifier.
For the inside of your car use fabric for the outside of your wind shield use black and neon
I recommend ensuring you have a high resolution template before you even think of doing anything.
The question becomes, are you using Blender or Studio?
Both. Blender first, and then studio.
There are many helpful tips I can give you, the following bullet points are regarding for Blender.
- Make sure you get a high resolution template of the car.
- Align the image correctly in all view’s. (right, back, front, top view)
- USE mirror, it’s very important, it will help you save a lot of time!
- When modeling the car, get a reference next to you to oftenly check if you have the correct shape.
- Keep count of your triangles, don’t use sub-surf.
- Don’t use unnecessary amount of vertices, you want to have nice low poly car for optimization.
- Look at videos for examples or if you’re stuck.
Hope these tips help you on your car development. Wish you luck!
Thank you so much, I am modeling a truck under all of these tips. Respect
Also, what is a high resolution? Like for the cars? I’m pretty confused
What I mean is, the image you will use for modeling has to be a high resolution so you know the exact shape and of course laying out the basic model.