Models I have made

So, in the past few months I have made a few object models. I have been using blender and modelling for like almost a year now and I got really into it this year. Also, this is my first ever post made in the DevForum.

Any feedbacks is very well appreciated as I still need to improve on my works. :smiley:

14 Likes

These are all amazing! Something I noticed is that the bottom of the toilet is a little blocky.

As you can see, a real toilet’s bottom is more curved, and the back has some dents where the pipes are.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll keep that in mind. :smile:

Looks realistic enough to me! I can’t tell the difference. It looks like you took a clipart picture of a toilet, it’s that good!

1 Like

They look great! Is the gun model a render from blender?

1 Like

Nice man I really like the style you got here. On the gun though, it looks like you have some shading issues that you should fix.

1 Like

Nice models they look great. I really like the gun it looks clean it gives me unturned vibes which is great! Keep up the work

1 Like

I love all of them, one thing I the toilet bottom is a little plain, but everything else looks super awesome!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll add more shapes to the toilet.

1 Like

The models for the most part look quite clean, but I’d say you should probably add a little spot for the fingers to cock the ejection handle like circled in this photo
Also, you should probably fix this either by manually moving the vertices or by adding some vertices to the bottom of this chair and extruding them so its all one mesh

1 Like