Original tutorial is here
I’ve used the tutorial listed above to make a gui for you all! Many already exist but mine includes an extra feature and easy settings.
To use it, just place it inside your game!
If I release an update, you have to drag the “Settings” ModuleScript out of the original script and put it into the new script. This is only required if you change any settings and would like to keep them, though.
How to use ingame:
To use this ingame, just click the little wrench in the topbar and the menu will appear! /menu doesn’t work anymore.
To change settings, please change them in the “Settings” modulescript!
Version 1.0.2 (Latest):
Version 1.0.1 (Bug Fix 1):
Version 1.0.2 (Not a big update, only difference is the new topbar icon):
Things to add soon?
A few things I have in plan to add is:
- A list of every banned user, so you know who is banned and who isn’t
- Fly and gear givers for admins so you can go places easier…??
Changelog for 1.0.2:
- Using Topbar+ to make the gui easier to access!
- Changed name from Ban System Plus to just ModTools / MT.
Changelog for 1.0.1:
- Added kick & warn to make it easier to give a small notice to players!
- Lowered the duration limit to 0.25!
- Fixed all strings that say “inf”
- Added 3 new settings:
- “ShowLiftedBanMessage”: Toggles whether to show the gui when you’re unbanned or your ban duration runs out.
- “AdminMenuCommand”: Change the command you have to use to access the mod panel. By default it is “menu”.
- “BlurOnMessage”: Toggles whether it blurs the players screen when theres a message on screen (excusing the menu and warn)
If you find any bugs or have any concerns, please reply and tell me!
This will always be free, and if somebody tries selling this to you, please report them.
Thank you for using ModTools [1.0.2]!