ModTools (Ban System Plus) [OUTDATED]

My suggestion is:

Add a announcement feature. Overall, great job!

2 Likes

Hm… If you use the old version, I think it’s broken. But if it’s not, say in the chat “/menu”. If you have the new version, put your name in “Admin User”. After that join the game and next to the chat, you will see a tool click it and you will get the menu.

Thank you, will be using for the game im making, looks great.

1 Like

I have suggestion @infiniteRaymond

instead of creating a gui like that when the player gets banned(which is bad exploiters will eventually find a way to bypass it unless you spend time on patching it completely which is not worth the time) just create a place where it has a prison map and every player gets sent to that place when they get banned, and you can use teleportdata thing to send the ban reason so when player joins they are in a cell and in the cell there is a screen that has text from teleportdata that shows why you are banned blah blah and player of course can go out from their cell and explore the world, make sure to make the servers multiplayer so banned people can talk each other, this will not only get you some robux and players(if you monetize it) and will make it realistic like in real life

1 Like

It didnt work for me. I put my username in the Admins list and still nothing worked.

I could maybe make that an option. They can’t necessarily bypass it because their character doesn’t get loaded in.

And I would probably just make it teleport the player to a private server with teleport service and have their ban reason haunt them while they play the game alone

Do you see the new topbar icon when you add yourself to the list?

Really cool! Would there be any easy way to make the users an admin if they are a high rank in a group! I am unsure how I should exactly go about this, I am afraid I will mess something up!

1 Like

Heres a little bug report I saw when using this;

• I put in something like 14 days and it comes out as a pban or a bunch of random numbers.

• (I forgot to add this, hopefully you see it) Discord-Roblox webhooks for bans, unbans, warns, etc.

• Remove the GUI saying that you are banned, exploiters can bypass it quickly and continue exploiting.

• Add a side panel that has a player list of people inside your server so people with the names mixed up with I and lowercase L’s don’t take forever to ban.

You should keep the /menu or make it so you can press a keyboard button to open the panel. Such as if you press ALT and it opens the menu. However, keep up the good work and I hope to see this getting updated and a bunch of support! :smile:

3 Likes

This is amazing. It saves so much time and its very neat.

well they still can send remotes, so if your game has a buy sword remote event they can buy swords

Why did you make a custom User Interface for when you get kicked/ban? Can easily be removed by exploiters since it’s in their PlayerGui, allowing them to just remove the interface and keep playing… Doesn’t seem very secure.

It deletes their character, making it impossible to play

1 Like

Im using a older version is that still fine?

I don’t think they need a character to exploit. You should kick the player if they are banned so that they can’t access the game at all.

That defeats a lot of the purpose though.

I reason why I feel Ban Scripts are harmful is that Some Players Ban Other Players From Your Game Through The Feature You Only Provided To Them thus you end up having less number of players because of this!
Why In the World Would Anyone Want This?

Its Understandable to have this as a Moderation Tool but is there any use apart from just providing yourself a power which makes players not play your game and then thus make you get less number of players. More Dislikes. And every other thing against your game which you don’t want

What do you mean? I don’t see why that defeats the purpose.

Whatever happens to your game is your fault, not mine. My tool is supposed to make moderation much easier.

Because it ends up becoming like any other ban system. Also, why don’t you talk to Coeptus? He does the same thing in Bloxburg when players get banned; that’s what I was inspired from