MoeDono | UI Designer [FOR HIRE]

AVAILABLE: 2/2

Hello, I am MoeDono and I am a UI designer. I primarily do this as a hobby and it has taught me great things as well as give me the great opportunity to meet new peers and work with them to produce a game!

More about me:
What I can make: UI DESIGN & LOGOS
Experience level: 2 Years
Platform: Adobe XD

1. Must respect my time schedule and my work hours.
    ^ (Timezones + Outside work)

2. Required a payment UPFRONT %25 and after completion of the work, the missing %75 can be given.
    ^ Prevent clients from wasting time my time without having the available funds.

3. MUST give me feedback after showing work so that I can improve on it and make it appealing.
    ^ I try my best to make my client satisfied without leaving any regrets behind.

4. Work will be given through a .png file so all you have to do is insert it in the studio!

GAME UI

User Interface

unknown

ded529v-62da9938-f97d-4f01-acf6-8f6a61525a53 ts___main_menu_by_moedono_ded52a2-fullview !

7_by_moedono_ddvb4bs-350t

1_by_moedono_ddvb4jc-250t 2_by_moedono_ddvb4k6-250t 3_by_moedono_ddvb4ke-250t 4_by_moedono_ddvb4kk-250t 5_by_moedono_ddvb4kq-250t

8_by_moedono_ddvb4fz-250t
9_by_moedono_ddvb4g7-250t

cartoony_by_moedono_ddvi6h9-250t cartoonyui_by_moedono_ddvi6hk-350t
unknown

main
character
setting

Logo

artz

artz_second

Discord: Moe#0319

Thanks for reading and I hope you consider my work in your favor! :relaxed:

Rate My Work

0 voters

7 Likes

Known moe for a while now and he is pretty good at UI. His Simplistic UI’s are amazing, and Ik I can’t ever do it like he does but my cartoony UI’s make up for it so :smiley: haha all jokes aside I think if you hire moe you won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

First of all, if you’re considering to hire Moe, go for it!

He’s been really pleasant to work with, he delivered on my wishes quickly, changed anything I asked him to and never missed a deadline.

His work is outstanding, especially for the price he asks for it and I really like that he thinks along with the project. He can come up with his own ideas and can match the style of your project quite easily.

All in all, not one shred of dissapointment. 10/10 would recommend.

3 Likes

Well, to be honest with y’all, i haven’t seen someone doing UI as good as his. He is also a very great person to work with, even if you don’t know him too much.

1 Like

Personally, this has been one of the most efficient and best commissioners I have worked with. Also, the quality is high-tier for developers.

1 Like

MoeDono has been the best UI developer I have worked with, I have commissioned him for 3 projects so far and will continue to do so. MoeDono works at a fast pace whilst maintaining quality work providing high levels of customer satisfaction. He has shown me his ability to adapt to new projects with ease due to working on 3 projects in different genres (horror, roleplay, and simulation). As MoeDono does not import the UIs, he has provided us with assistance with importing and having them maintain the aspect ratio. Moe also works in a professional manner and is always polite and friendly, even when we are asking for multiple revisions. I would 100% recommend MoeDono.

1 Like

MoeDono is an amazing UI designer. He’s got amazing communication skills and if you’re looking to hire someone reliable while having the best quality of work then I’d definitely recommend him!

1 Like