Monophony - Composer and Producer

composer
portfolio

About me:
I’m a 17 year old guy from the UK who has a passion for music and am eager to turn my hobby into a way I can get involved in the ROBLOX developer community as well.

All of my pieces are made from scratch without any loops unlike many other composers. This ensures that the piece I create for you is completely original and unique.

Previous Work

I have made pieces for successful games that average around 200-300 concurrent players

Innovation Inc. Spaceship Soundtrack
I am credited in the game’s description
Link to the Game

A fair amount of my work is commissioned for games that are still in development

Upcoming laser tag game:

Lobby Theme

Main Theme

Firework Simulator (frontpage game)
Complete Soundtrack

Upcoming clan sword duelling game
Desert Night Theme

Personal Work
The Rain

War Group Work
Austria-Hungary
A slight variation from my usual work of soft e-piano but a welcome one at that.

Pricing
I accept payment in both ROBUX and through PayPal. Pricing depends on what I’m being asked to do but a single piece ranges from 8-10k. This will be an original piece specific to your needs. Individual pricing does go down if you wish to purchase multiple pieces.

Contact me
Feel free to message me on the forums but I’d much prefer to communicate over discord as I would be working closely with you to deliver a specific song for your game.

Discord - Monophony#4576
ROBLOX - Monophony
Twitter - @monophonyrbx

I work very specifically to what you as a developer wish to have made for your game and I’m very open to your criticism and feedback and always act upon any issues you may find in the composition.

8 Likes

Talented artist, definitely worth the money :^)

1 Like

Do you accept payment in USD?

0 Likes

I do, yes.
It all depends on the amount of tracks you want.

0 Likes

Marshalzalio like that there are more music composer awesome stuff

0 Likes

1 Like

Edit: added a new piece for firework simulator: https://www.roblox.com/games/2759099991/NEW-Firework-Simulator

0 Likes

Added a lot more pieces, still hire-able.

0 Likes