[SALE] Monophony - Composer and Producer

ezgif.com-optimize-4

As usual, all of my work can be found on my SoundCloud

This portfolio details my experience as a composer on ROBLOX and as a hobby. It gives you as developers, project managers and fellow creators an indication of what it would be like to work with me and how to get in touch.

I hope you enjoy my work as much as I do.

I have made a fair amount of music in the last few years and so not all will be presented here, if you’re interested in seeing my full discography it can be found on my Soundcloud

I’m Harvey, I’m from the UK and I have had a passion for creating music for quite a while. I first got into music production at around 13 years old and have been producing ever since. It is only in the last few years that I have been involved in the ROBLOX developer community and in this time I have accrued significant experience.

I am able to create compositions of many different styles and work with you throughout the process to make sure that the end product is exactly to your liking.

I have made music using many different DAWs (music-making programs) like Ableton, Cubase and Logic Pro X (My current DAW) and would be happy to answer any questions for beginners or those who are simply interested

This is a selection of various work that were created over the past few years, both on ROBLOX and in my own time.

ROBLOX Projects:
These are projects that I have been commissioned to create for developers on ROBLOX. All are made without the use of Duplo-esque loops and are 100% original.

Horrific Housing

Stream Monophony | Listen to Horrific Housing OST playlist online for free on SoundCloud

Stream Monophony | Listen to Horrific Housing OST playlist online for free on SoundCloud

See the game here

Obby Creator

Listen to the soundtrack
See the game here

BugOut

Stream BugOut - OST by Monophony | Listen online for free on SoundCloud

See the game here

The Electric State - Pacifica (UPCOMING)

Stream Monophony | Listen to The Electric State: Pacifica OST playlist online for free on SoundCloud

Ragdoll Simulator 2

Listen to the soundtrack
See the game here

The music I produce is crafted to your specific needs, for
Ragdoll Simulator it was to be something upbeat and cartoony
but relaxing at the same time.

Firework Simulator

Listen to the soundtrack
See the game here

Firework Simulator was one of my earliest commissions I did on ROBLOX.

Pizza Simulator

Listen to the soundtrack here

This was quite a different genre of music that I was comfortable
producing at the time but it is a testament to my adaptability.

Innovation Inc. Spaceship

Listen to the soundtrack
See the game here

My commission for Innovation Inc. Spaceship was my first
ever, I have certainly improved since but I couldn’t omit my
first project for the developer community!

Personal Projects:
These are a few of my projects that I have made in my own time that I am particularly proud of, have a listen.

Bend

Listen to the track

Tannhauser

Listen to the track

One of my favourite personal tracks, it was named in reference to Roy’s
final monologue in Blade Runner, one of my favourite films.

MO-FI

Listen to the track

MO-FI was an attempt at a Lo-Fi track (I hope you appreciate the pun)
and was perhaps the most enjoyable track I’ve ever made.

Ocodile

Listen to the track

I can see this being in a Geometry Dash game.

Buttr

Listen to the track

This one was made quite quickly, but I quite like the way it sounds,
particularly that lead

Prices are subject to change depending on what is required but in general, my rate is roughly r$15k per minute of music however this isn’t set in stone. All of my tracks will be finished to the highest possible standard and the length of a track my be longer than what you paid in order for you to receive the highest quality piece.

I also accept payment in USD and in Limiteds.

If the commission is particularly large then the price per minute is negotiable and likely to go down. As well as this, if you wish to have my undivided attention, I am available to be paid a weekly rate in order to focus solely on your commission.

Delivery of the commission is oftentimes quick but this too depends on the complexity of the brief, however I will do my best to meet deadlines.

If you would like to commission me or simply ask a question about the way in which I make music then please contact me on the forums or by using one of the following:

Discord - Monophony#5514
Twitter - @monophonyrbx
ROBLOX - Monophony

I hope you enjoyed listening to my work as much as I did making it.
Take care,

Monophony.

50 Likes

Talented artist, definitely worth the money :^)

7 Likes

Do you accept payment in USD?

4 Likes

Yes, I accept payment in R$ and USD/GBP through PayPal.

2 Likes

Marshalzalio like that there are more music composer awesome stuff

2 Likes

3 Likes

What type of music do you make?

2 Likes

Really nice stuff. Currently finishing up my own Simulator. I’ll keep you in mind for music.

3 Likes

It varies, Electronic, orchestral etc. it depends on the task I’m generally well versed in whatever is thrown at me.

2 Likes

Were the two separate buyers of “Casual Link” and “Criminal Patrol” okay with you using the same piano progression in both of their tracks? If you didn’t mention it to them I would recommend doing so in the future for full transparency. The use of it multiple times and the sound of the rest of the drum loops is very reminiscent of lo-fi hip hop percussion packs, are you certain that absolutely everything is made by you? It wouldn’t be too much of an issue otherwise, but in this case you made this claim:

All of my pieces are made from scratch without any loops unlike many other composers. This ensures that the piece I create for you is completely original and unique.

3 Likes

Yep, that’s right. Casual link was made as a personal project which I later sold to a developer for a marked down price as I had it lying around.

As for the drums, they aren’t loops, they are samples arranged by me.

EDIT: These tracks have been removed from the portfolio in my December 2020 overhaul.

5 Likes

Just checked out a bunch of them. The lofi feel of “The Rain” is fantastic! I’ll keep you in mind when my game gets closer to needing atmospheric music.

4 Likes

Thanks! that is one of my earliest projects so I have improved a lot since then.

3 Likes

Talented composer, gave me what I was looking for. Would defo hire again.

1 Like

very skilled composer, made some songs for my game innovation inc spaceship and everyone that hears it finds it to be an instant classic.

2 Likes

Update: Portfolio redesign as well as reopened commissions.

Monophony is probably the best soundtrack designer I’ve ever had the pleasure of hiring. He is incredibly talented, professional, and able to work quickly. Would highly recommend to any who are interested in his work!

Edit 30/12/20 - Added new pieces made for the upcoming title, The Electric State: Pacifica.
Listen to them here: Stream Monophony | Listen to The Electric State: Pacifica OST playlist online for free on SoundCloud

Note: I am still open for commissions, drop me a message anytime!
Monophony#5514

1 Like

Monophony delivered the soundtrack on time, without sacrificing quality. He was extremely professional and was great with communication. I will definitely be commissioning him again for future work.

2 Likes

EDIT 04/02/21 - Added several new commissions for Horrific Housing and BugOut, as well as a personal project

Commissions are reopened, contact me here on the forums, on Twitter, or on discord: Monophony#5514

1 Like